Gholston VS Giants play by play. Not as good as FakterX's from last week.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NDmick, Aug 24, 2008.

1. CanadaGreen

CanadaGreen New Member

It is funny cause I have trouble taking any Raiders fans seriously..especially this dick.

2. What the hell were you expecting??

He wasn't gonna start right off the bat due to the guys we have in front of him, he got a late start in his development due to a funky ncaa/nfl rule and is learning an entirely new position. He's made plays here and there in practice and has shown progress in all of the preseason games including somee nice QB pressures.

If you thought he was gonna bust onto the scene...you were kidding yourself. Than again...you didnt think that at all..you're just using the lack of colorful stats/plays as a convienient way to further your anti-jets agenda.

3. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

To add to your comment, didn't he mostly play as a down lineman in college, not alot of LB?

4. SigmaXJet

SigmaXJet Active Member

at ohio state, he had one job: rush the QB, now hes at LB and he's got all new responsibilties

5. NJrocket24

NJrocket24 Well-Known Member

I love this post, it is almost the perfect representation of how much of a stupid, backtracking, blind homer you are. Almost like a stupid version of the WELL OIL MACHINE.

Get your stories straight at least, before you spew that ignorant shit you call football knowledge all over the place.

#65 NJrocket24, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  6. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

You hijack every Jets related thread to enter with your retarded bullshit. You write ridiculous shit with the intention of getting a rise out of people. Shortly after you enter Jets threads they turn into a back and forth battle between logic and a fucking retard that continues to try and get a rise out of people.

Yet another good thread ruined by you.

I hope you die.

#66 WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  7. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

I definitely saw some improvements this past week. It's still going to take some time, but I am encouraged by what I saw on Saturday.

8. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

1. Jeaux doesn't even know proper grammar. Speaks volumes about his level of intelligence. (ex: Gholston is suppose to be... Hey Jeaux, you can NEVER have TWO verbs in ONE sentence without conjunction. Ok? Learn the grammar first if you have time to jerk off on internet. It will go a long way in your educational career, if you ever get one.)

2. Jeaux always comes up with stupid stuff that makes no sense whatsoever. Let him. Basically his logics are the followings:

1. Everything Raider is good. Anything raider is 1) Pro-bowler coming or 2) ROY coming. Raiders are SB bound. Remember.
    2. Everything NOT Raider is bad. Anything not raider is 1) bust 2) huge let-down coming

Keep the two rules in mind, and Jeaux's shit-cannon will make a lot more sense to you. He is living in his own world of black and silver - and that's where Al Davis is the legendary team owner/general manager, and Raiders are the only team ever to win all the Lombardi trophies for the past 40 years.

9. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Jeaux, your clearly overstepping your usual trolling boundaries and I can honestly see you getting banned sometime in the near future. Not to mention, you're clearly retarded (on a good day)

10. GriffDog

GriffDog Member

Gholston needs some time to learn more technique and the ropes a little more. He has the natural ability to be a monster but might need a little coaching to get there. I think we have to be as positive as possible that he will work out. It might not be an overnight thing but our pass rush is looking 100 times better already and he hasn't even turned the corner yet. good things are yet to come--just believe.

11. Ray

Ray New Member

Well, at least Gholston is on the field, I'm sure he will improve with playing time.

Packers just put their #1 pick from last year, Harrell, on the PUP list, he didn't contribute much last year, either.

The Patriots are due for a letdown, I hope the Jets can step in there!! :jets:

12. forge289

forge289 New Member

haha seriously hes just trying to fuck with the forum. let it be, ignore the guy.

13. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Joe you're probably right about Gholston but it has to make you a little nuts that Lowery is going to have more impact in the NFL than either Russel or McFadden.

14. Or tyvon branch for that matter

15. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

they must not ask for much over there, huh?:raiders:

16. KSJets

KSJets New Member

And that includes the buffet table :rofl:

17. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

And INTs along with some 62.x QB rating.

18. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's amazing how many people allow themselves to be taken for a ride by the biggest idiot to be found on any football forum.

19. SigmaXJet

SigmaXJet Active Member

but what a ride it is :rofl:

20. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

There is no need to ban Raiderjoke, he will do his usual disappearing act by wk 3 when the Raiders are 0-2 and making plans for which Qb they will select with the first pick in the draft again.