The Anti Quarterback Jets Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KurtTheJetsFan, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

OR Did you mean, another good fantasy Post , ruined by an objective outsider. Who introduced this board to some reality. I'm trying to prevent alot of suicides on this board.

#41 Raiderjoe, Jul 4, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  2. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

Oh now I get it...Raderjoe, TGG's resident altruist:lol:

3. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I wouldn't consider anything coming out your mouth to be a "reality".....unless....when you say "reality", you mean Bullsh!t.

4. I never really hated the raiders till this clown started trolling our board...finding ANY reason to rationalize our team being no better than 4-12 for the rest of eternity.

5. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

OF course you wouldn't because IM one of the few posters who don't believe in the Jets propraganda on this board. Some of it it quite comical.

6. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

if that's the way you feel, fine...but seriously though, why are you here?

Because your posts make absolutely no sense. I can respect the fact that you're a Raiders fan....but some of your predictions and claims are just ludicrous....you actually give Raider fans a bad name with some of the Tom Foolery you're spewing on this board. If i was a Raidersfan (god help me if i was), i'd have you lynched in the town square.

7. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

WOw you Jet fans are really thin skinned. How about staying on subject and trying to support your position with some facts.

8. notjustQBs

notjustQBs New Member

Raiderjoe, I'm still trying my best to figure out what waked you up!?

Did Jamarcus turn over this morning before he woke up?

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

jeaux, your gift for irony is on par with Joey Chestnut's gift for eating hot dogs. Too bad Coney Island doesn't have a contest you could win. All you do is eat Crazy Al's poo diaper buffet all day long.

10. notjustQBs

notjustQBs New Member

KurttheJetsFan,

Now, let's don't hate the Raiders just 'cause they have an ignoramous that can't go to sleep at night because he drools at the sound of their "anthem".

The Raiders can find their graves all by themselves at the behest of that fabled general partner of theirs, they don't need a lot of help from fools in New Jersey that have a nostalgic bone to pick with the silver and black.

Big Ole Joe, now he's a pistol, don't you think?

11. notjustQBs

notjustQBs New Member

Ya'll have a great fourth of July (and fifth too!), NYJ fans...!

12. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I see Jeaux is checking off his trolling duties for the week.

Haven't read one post of yours yet. Don't plan on it either. Follow my lead folks.

13. C. Sharpe

C. Sharpe New Member

I wanna see how Gholston plays, I think he will be a beast!

J-E-T-S- JETS JETS JETS!

14. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Guys like Jason Witten drafted in the 3rd round, Shannon Sharpe drafted in the 7th round, Alge Crumpler drafted in the 2nd round.

There have been a lot of guys less tauted than Keller that have kicked it in the NFL. Just becuase the Raiders get almost no production out of their early draft picks doesn't make it a league wide phenomenon.

It doesn't have to be a unique problem when a big fast target with excellent hands is let loose on a secondary to be effective. Talent doesn't have to fool people it just has to be utilized.

#54 winstonbiggs, Jul 5, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  15. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Oh come on now. Talent has been fooling Al Davis for the past five drafts. Maybe some year he'll figure how to draft a football player instead of "talent".

16. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

First big diffrence is those TEs had a QB to throw to them. Chad "Five Yard" Pennington and Kellen" vertically challenged" Clemens are not going to get it done.
    Let me hear your prediction for Keller next season. I bet you hiks numbers don't even surpass Zach Miller rookie numbers.

Zach Miller> Keller or any TE on your roster. John Madsen (second TE) has everything Keller has, but just 3 inches bigger than him, and a better blocker. Keller numbers won't even surpass hios numbers this year.

#56 Raiderjoe, Jul 5, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  17. JetsLookingforDWare

Completely agreed. Madsen is my other Raider sleeper along with Stanford Routt...the guy who probably is the *real* best CB on the Raiders, amirite?

18. Yep. Everything w/ you is about protraying raiders players as better than the jets. It's not even worth debating w/ you b/c it isn't for any purpose other than your own screwed up inferiority complex.

NEVER is it about actual football knowledge, predictions or evaluations. It's about off base bias portrayals simply to try and further your own personal self esteem.

19. JetDynasty

JetDynasty Active Member

my penis can throw farther than pennington