#21 Miller on comeback trail....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 30, 2008.

1. Why does every thread on here have to become a pissing contest between the jets and raiders? If it was a divisional rival like the pats or Phins..I could understand. But we're talking about an irrelevant Raiders franchise that currently poses no current or long term threat.

It's an absolute joke.

2. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Posted on 09/13/2007:

This is why no one will bother taking you and your bets seriously Jeaux. You talk all this shit, then when it blows up in your face, you just ignore it like it was never said.

Fortunately, we track your pearls of wizdumb.

3. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

when are you not...

4. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

The Iraqi Minister of Information rulz!!!!!!!

Good times

5. Jets41815162342

Jets41815162342 New Member

I've seen the light and it is Silver and Black

RaiderJoe makes some strong arguments against the Jets franchise. It has become clear to me that the Raiders are the superior organization and that I must now become a Raider fan.

Now, as a Raider fan I must find another team's message board (im thinking Ravens) and convert other NFL fans to the Raider Nation.

RaiderJoe, thank you for posting dozens of comments on the Jets fan message board, investing your personal time into deeply thought out witty retorts on a Jets fan message board when you could easily be doing anything else and it would be far more productive to your life. At least you can sleep tonight knowing you converted a Jet fan to the Raider Nation with your tireless work.

Some of you should really consider the message of RaiderJoe. Some may see him as an individual suffering from low self esteem, with deficient people skills, seeking online confrontation as his only means of social interaction and recognition of his rather lame existence. Others may see him as someone with deep seeded mental issues, perhaps a close relative that is a Jets fan, causing him to feel a need to constantly defend himself by projecting his resentment on strangers who he can choose to ignore when he starts to feel that familiar anxiety. Whereas I see Raiderjoe as a prophet spreading the word of the Raider Nation trying to show us how being a fan of a team other than the Raiders is making our lives less meaningful and our glass half empty.

Thank you Raiderjoe.

Sincerely,

Adam Sandler
    Life long Jets fan ... now raider fan

6. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

You are strange, where do you think he was making tackles, in the secondary? Don't give me his tackle totals? What do you want to see? Obviously not the truth. You prove your lack of knowledge, thanks for proving my point.

7. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

Okay...you're an idiot. "quote me in one post bashing gholston" I quoted you what's your deal imbecile?

QB: There is no guy in the NFL who assumes JaMarcus Russell would rather throw a TD pass than catch a bag of cheetos. Unproven can't possibly be better than our situation yet. Russell has the same TD/Int ratio 1:2 as Clemens, and a lower QB Rating. Chad is far more intelligent. Jets WIN!

RB: You're a moron. Fargas had a 4.5 average last year. Not quite sure whats so special about his 70 yards a game. Besides, Lamont Jordan had a 5.2 average his last year with the Jets and has averaged 3.8 every year for the last 3 years with you guys. There IS a comparison here at RB. We have 3 good guys in Jones, Washington, and Chapman. You have 2 injured guys Jordan and Bush, one guy who is overhyped tremendously by you in McFadden, and the other guy you keep dsylexifying his 4.5 average. Our running game will be MUCH improved next year thanks to new guys along O-Line with a new FB, neither of which we had last year. JETS win!

FB: That's cool, whatever. We got 2 guys to choose from Richardson or Musa Smith. Griffith isn't good enough to be kept by the sorry Falcons, pretty good lead blocking man though.

TE: This is up for debate. I don't care about measurables. NO ONE here has ever said, you know what? He makes a good point. He runs a good 40 time so he will be a stud. Zach Miller is not single handedly better than ours, we didn't even utilize Chris Baker so what would you know? We got an H-Back, good catching/blocking TE, and another good catching/blocking TE.

O-Line: 2 upgrades, one is a probowler that is filling what was a EMPTY ass hole out there, and one is taking the place of a guy who should have never been anything more than depth. And we were still 19th in the league in rushing, guarantee your ass that's going to be up there next year. You better had been 6th in the league in Rushing if you were going to go ahead and be 31st in passing. If you rush (508 times) all the time, you are going to get yards. We ran it 446 times. That's 4 more running plays a game. I hope your RBs wheels don't fall off by midseason and your O-Line isn't overworked. Expect our LT and C to be tremendously improved with a stud like Faneca holding down the fort. JETS win!

WR: Yeah, the Broncos were excited when they got Walker too....:)

Defense: Yeah you like DeAngelo Hall, I get it. He's not good. That's the only move you made besides signing another "knee" guy. I guess Al Davis has a soft spot for them. Your team: 8th in Passing D, 31st in Rushing = 39, Our team: 9th in Passing D, 29th in Rushing = 38. So tell me now, why are our pickups going to make our team less than yours in these catgeories? Because, we now have a run stuffer, David Harris can be even more of a beast. Added 2 good pass rushers to even further help our secondary and I don't know why you keep saying Coleman's no good, that just doesn't make sense.

8. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

even with this good presentation of the Jets, he won't accept it. He'll tell you you're wrong and then talk about the Raiders and their 40 times and why they are making the playoffs and we aren't. Sad man that jeaux.

9. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

I'll learn my lesson soon enough, I think I'm starting to learn it. I just hate when a fan of such an inferior team in every aspect says stupid stuff that in their mind puts them above us.

Kurt, you're right. I hate how I come here to read about Miller's possible increase of ballerhood and this jerkoff comes in here and gets (me mostly) all distracted.

10. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Shit fire away. Everyone here knows raiderjeaux as among the absolute dumbest fucks you will ever run across on the internet. That is saying alot. Anyway his posts are akin to watching a monkey take a dump in the zoo and then eat it.

Again pound on that retard.

11. unklB

unklB New Member

wierdness...wrong thread - sorry...