#21 Miller on comeback trail....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 30, 2008.

1. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

You do realize the Jets had more Sacks than the Raiders last year. The Jets upgraded the Pass Rush while the Raiders re-signed a guy. You just don't get it.

Continue to talk without the facts, and I will continue to treat you with no respect and like a child.

2. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

If you think you know more than me, continue to do shrooms.

Lets go back to each of our post histories and see who gets things right...

You were hell bent on getting Gholston, because he had the better #'s. I was hell bent on not getting McFadden and getting Gholston since this past January. That's just one. I'll make a poll thread to see who knows more, I think the fair posters at TGG will decide for us.

3. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

weird..i never mentioned the Patriots or the Giants. Maybe you should have a chat with some of the "voices" you're hearing.

I was making a point that the seedings really don't mean much in the playoffs...it's a new season, and anything can happen. Just because the Raiders were the top seed in 2000 or whatever, doesn't mean they were the team to beat...just means they had the best record going into the playoffs...who gives a shit?! If that was such an issue, the Giants would've rolled over and lost in Feb....because the Pats "were the team to beat"....why even play the game?!@

you're a fucking moron.

#103 MBGreen, May 30, 2008
    Last edited: May 30, 2008
  4. flgreen

flgreen New Member

I'm relatively new here, so I don't really know all the characters.

Is this guy alright?

I mean, I'm not going to go to hell or something for making fun of a retard am I?

5. WoolfolksUncle

Hey Faders Fan... go to google and type these words raiderfans and WoolfolksUncle :raiders:

I had a great time on those sites that I can no longer log onto... read some of those threads... gets sort of graphic though... not for the faint at heart... faint, fading, lol...

#105 WoolfolksUncle, May 30, 2008
  6. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

What...the FUCK...is that?

You're a joke man, slow down. That's what happens when all four of your brain cells are turned on simultaneously and are trying to crank out something decent. You are pushing them to the point of extinction.

I am so tired of sifting through your shit just because I want to read about my team's players.

Don't talk about Gholston, when you were giving him oral a month ago and denying the rumors about you guys taking McFadden.

Let me set you straight, you silly troll whore.

UNPROVEN: JaMarcus Russell, Darren McFadden, Michael Bush, etc.
    QUESTION MARKS/OVERPAID: Javon Walker, Tommy Kelley, etc.
    WAY OVERRATED BY YOU: Drew Carter, Ronald Curry, etc.
    There, I just bent over your offense. The thing you've been calling for. I don't even need a thank you.

Shane Olivea isn't even on your team, and you sir, are this guy.

[​IMG]

7. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Don't worry about it. There's no mercy for the willingly retarded.

8. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Only reason Jets had more sacks is because Raiders had injuries on the Dline. D Burgess who been one of the top pass rushers the last three years was never healthy . TOm Kelly who offenses must account for everytime was lost for the season. Gerard Warren ect. Thats fact number 1. Fact number two is due to those injuries, Raiders couldn't stop anyone running game. Why pass when you don't have to. Chris Clemons as situational pass rusher had 8 sacks and D Burgess(never healthy) also finished with eight.

Want to make a bet which team has more sacks in 2008. Let see you supposedly upgraded your pass rush with C Pace and V gholston. What do you say.

9. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Where did I rip Gholston. Show me in one post.
    Really don't care what you think of the Raiders players. You can say whatever you want. Your entitled to your opinion. We will re examine this thread at a later date.
    Than we will see if your opinion changed.

BTW Im still waiting for someone to make their case for the position Jets are in better shape now, and in the future, than the Raiders. Should'n't be that hard with all your upgrades.

10. Coach K

Coach K New Member

when your team proves something other than its futility. come back. but you love failure. to the point where you, in your own warped mind, have converted failure into success. hence the whole we eat shit for 6 yrs cause its part of our superbowl plan.

no wonder raiders fans wear all that makeup and rigalia, they dont want to be recognized for endorsing such a horrible team out in public.

all of your arguments boil down to, yes we suck but we might not suck this year so please dont tell me we suck until we have proved were in for another year of sucking.

11. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

You'll never accept the opinion someone gives you- so we won't waste our time... I'm still waiting for you to get it.

12. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Do we have a bet on which team will have more sacks in 2008. Since you upgraded that position this offseason and don't need a secondary. Well.

BTW Thats all we have is opinions. Than after the season we examine those opinions and see who was right or wrong. For example you could think your Oline is better with the upgrades, than the Raiders. When the Raiders prove it by how many yards they rush for, and how much better there offense is than jets.

Same for QB. We will examine J Russell stats to Pennington/ Clemens So forth.

Sorry but Im not buying it. This way when Raiders stats are better , I can't throw those opinions back in yourt face. Coward

#112 Raiderjoe, May 30, 2008
  13. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

No

(filler)

14. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Just like I thought, you don't even believe in your own convictions.

You do realize the Jets had more Sacks than the Raiders last year. The Jets upgraded the Pass Rush while the Raiders re-signed a guy. You just don't get it.

Continue to talk without the facts, and I will continue to treat you with no respect and like a child.

Your not as dumb as I thought you were. That was a sucker bet I was hoping you be foolish to make.

#114 Raiderjoe, May 30, 2008
  15. Going4TheGreen

I said, don't talk about him. I didn't say you were ripping him. You are googly eyed over McFumbles and talking about his domination in the NFL that to you, is a foregone conclusion. So don't say Gholston hasn't done anything if you are going to constantly be riding McFadden's manhood.

And I said what I thought of the Raiders' players in response to you trying to say our team wasn't better than yours in any position. The only position on offense I would agree with you is MAYBE RB:

We both have ?s at QB, at least our RBs have done something, our 2 WRs are better than your 2 WRs, our O-Line is better, we have 3 good TEs instead of one, and a guy that's been to the probowl as a FB.

16. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I know what I believe in. I don't need your incorrect BS to tell me otherwise. I need to bet you to make what I say legit? Fuckin cretin.

Don't take what I say to you and turn it on me. Or are you trying to quote me?? So your inept at knowing football and simple source code? Petrozza built this thing so that its fool-proof.... never mind.

Me and dumb don't go together. You on the other hand... well... ask around.

17. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Before the draft he wouldn't shut up about how Gholston was the Raiders pick. If they took Josh Barrett 4th overall he'd find a way to caveman-describe Barrett as the second coming of Ronnie Lott.

Wrong again Jeaux.

18. Going4TheGreen

Yeah, I saw someone post his hypocritical crap, and that's why I said this to him:

19. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Again Raiders already have the proven running game (sixth best in NFL) . You don't have one RB that is better than J fargas. 5.4 average.
    PleaSE there isn't one NFL guy that would take your mess over Jamarcus Russell( I don't think any reasonable Jet fan would either.

Lets see QB - Your QB situation is one of the worst in the NFL. Jamarcus Russell has a pro9ven running game to lean on.

Running back- Even you know there is no comparison

FB- Raiders have one best Fbs in football and he is in his prime (Justin Griffith and another stud in Oren Oneal) Sorry but T richardson has seen better days.

TE- Raiders have the best TE of the the teams in Zach Miller. Also Raiders have a Keller on their Roster already John Madsen 6'5 245 4.52. This former WR is even bigger than your guy. BIg Fred Wakefield is the blocking tE 6'7 295. You might even see Chaz schilens 6'4 225 42 inch vertical sub 4.4 speed as a Hback. -

OLine- Raiders oline already has proven they are one best run blocking uniots in football. You hope your one upgrade on the oline, has the same results. Sorry but im going with the proven comodity.

WR- Rioght now that is the only position I think anyone would give the4 Jets. Javon walker healthy and its a totally diffrent situation.

Defense- Secondary Raiders is the best. You haqve some serious holes- Raiders. LBs- Raiders LBS are better in coverage, your might be better against the run. Even Dline Despite Jenkins which is an upgrade you still have a S Ellis and K Coleman starting on your Dline. -With no depth whatsover. Raiders.

Really have to wait to the season and see whose opinion was right on those positions.

20. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Just say you were wrong. And move on. You made the statewmenmt that your pass rush was better than the Raideres last year, and now you upgraded that pass rush even further. Was that your convictions? I say Raiders will have more sacks than Jets in 2008. You said don't say what I did in previous post- I was talking out of my arse.

#120 Raiderjoe, May 30, 2008