#21 Miller on comeback trail....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 30, 2008.

1. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

NO Raiders run was from 2000 to 2002. You start counting from last superbowl end of their run) How long they were bad. Its not that hard its simple math.

2. flgreen

flgreen New Member

Dude, honestly I would rather

have gonorrhea then have your situation in life.

Spending half your life being a troll on a teams message board is hardly my life long ambition

3. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

^ RJ - this is a thread about Justin Miller of the New York Jets.

Who gives a flying fuck about your ridiculous thoughts on the Raiders in here? Go to the NFL forum or a Raiders forum and jerk yourself off over them.

4. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

Slowly the Media is coming around to the Raiders... really?? where??? In Oakland??? possibly, but thats just to try to keep the inmates calm.

I highly highly doubt that I'll be singing any other tune than I am right now. The Raiders are good in the minds of thier fans... and thats the only place they are good.

And By October, you will probably be in the midst of a headcoaching search, since Crazy Al will be firing young Lane after your 0-4 start.

5. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

NO Raiders were the team to beat, as Raiders were number 1 seed in 2000, where the ravens upset them in afc Championmship. Sorry to break it to you but the Rams play in the NFc. I said Raiders were ther team to beat in AFC from 2000 to 2002.

6. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Comeon tell me what positions you feel your jets are in better shape now and for the future. Go ahead make your case. I don't believe you can but would love for yuou to try.

7. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

I didn't change the topic. Jet fans did. Take it up with them. Don't believe me go back and look at where it all went wrong.

8. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

IM still waiting for one person to step up and make a case for their team. IS there anyone out there. Youn can make it in the NFl forum.

9. Tballlz63

Tballlz63 Active Member

can i ask you a serious question? i'm not trying to fuck with you here i'm just curious. why do you come here? it seems to me you would have more fun on a raiders board. i'd just really like to know the reason.

10. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Coaches in the NFL laugh at you. But you'll never get it.

#90 NDmick, May 30, 2008
    Last edited: May 30, 2008
  11. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I read it correctly, but I had to sift through your god awful grammar. So I attacked how your post looked- because you always look retarded. Predictions, player analysis, choosing to come here and post. Same shit.

12. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Getting back to topic. Only reasoin mangini keeps J miller around, is he s really fast getting him his donuts. IF Mangini really believed in J Miller he wouldn't have tried to get TY Law. (finished TY Law) Something dosen't smell right.

13. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Ty Law, really? Thats the argument?............... um.......... ok.

14. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Why can't you say thanks for the football lesson, and move on. Next time i teach you something about football, its going to cost you. There is a good football book I would recommend you getting.

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

asshole.....who gives a shit what seed they were!!! The Steelers were a higher seed than the Jags this past year, and the Jags were clearly the better team and won....your fucking logic (or lackthereof in this case) is getting tiresome.

The Ravens UPSET the Raiders in 2000?? The Raiders got killed 16-3!!! That wasn't an upset, that was a beatdown.

The Raiders were NOT the team to beat....they were a bunch of pretenders...just like they are now.

16. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

If the Raiders really did believe in their receiving group, they wouldn't have gone out and gotten a pyschologically-broken, injured receiver in Jevon Walker (and they actually got him).

17. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

The Jets weren't intresdtiong in bringing back TY Law. IF mangini had faith in J miller as a CB, he would have been contempt to stay Pat. HEs smart enough to realize that num,ber 2 and number 3 CB position is horrible. Thats right you don't need a secondary when you have Calvin pace and his 61/2 sacks and Ghjolston with (0) NFL sacks coming off the corner.

18. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

NO What raiders got is a legitimate number 1 WR. Something Jets can't say they have. Also ITs not easy finding WRS that can catch J Russell fastball. Javon Walker caught Brett favre and Jay Cutlers bullets. So the transition should be easy.

19. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

NO your not too bright. The Patriots weren't the team to beat last year. yes they lost in the superbowl. SO Giants (wildcard team) were the team favored in that bgame. Timeout your Moms calling you for Dinner.

20. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

a legitimate #1 WR?...Javon Walker?

you mean the guy who's had one productive season, and is one hit away from being put in a wheel chair? The same guy who needs 2 bottles of zoloft a day because he can't get past the trauma of having a team-mate dying in his arms?

I can't wait to see the Raiders earn a 3-13 season this year....it will be quite the show when RaiderJoe tries to "homer" his way out of that.