#21 Miller on comeback trail....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 30, 2008.

1. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

Typical douche bag Raider fan and Raider players... resorting to illegal cut blocks in order to hurt people...

2. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Your wrong John Clayton said IF Raiders didn't give Tom Kelly the money, some other team would have. He was that respected around the league. Again just because fans don't know how good tom kelly is, means GM don't. Again IF Raiders fired Rob Ryan and he became Jets DC. You can bet Jets would have paid kelly the same. Rob Ryan is Kelly biggest supporter. BUsted

3. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Dude...did you flunk 3rd grade? pick up a phonics book before you decide to post on this board.

We have the worst depth at every position in the NFL?? Are you fucking stupid?? We were a playoff team 2 seasons ago!! The Raiders can't even accomplish a .500 record....let alone make the playoffs.

4. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Learn the game. Cut Blocks are legal. Thats what raiders do stretch out a defensiveline, and they cut the Defensivelineman. (thats there system) Its true Raiders don't practice half of their blocking techniques against their Dlineman in practice. (Fear of injury too great) Chop Blocking is illegal.

5. Mehl-56

There is no one... and I mean no one, that was going to pay him 50 million dollars with him coming off a major knee surgery... but John Clayton said so, so it's gospel right... keep telling yourself that too... that and the raiders will be good...

You should listen to Mark Shlerith more than Clayton and his bad whatever it is he wears on his head... but you would listen to another guy who looks like he's already got one foot in the grave...

It's going to be so much fun watching the Raiders implode again this year, just making fun of you while it happens will be priceless.

6. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

John Clayton says a lot of things, and doesn't get it right most of the time. Kelly wouldn't have gotten a 50M contract. With the cap going up, somewhere in the 30s would be acceptable, but your embarrassing organization flops again with a bad move.

I look at other Raider fans boards sometimes- why are you a blind moron when most of them want Davis retired so the team can return to Glory?

7. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Ok, so you say cut blocking is legal- and then you say that chop blocking is illegal and they don't practice it .... do you see how the logic earns the Raiders a top 5 pick every year?.... BUSTED

What a loser.

8. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

YEs you do. Why don't you look at your team roster and see what any third grader could see, Jets have no depth whatsoever at majority of the positions. Only reason jets made the playoffs in 2006, was because of a real soft schedule ,and not there talent. (5 win talent)
    Don't expect a playoff appearance this year either.

9. flgreen

flgreen New Member

There are Raiders fan boards?

I thought most state prisons, and insane asylums discontinued internet access

10. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

If we had a "soft" schedule that year, we capitalized and went to the Playoffs.

Raiders have been getting a soft schedule for the last 5 years now...and what have they done?

11. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Your starters are worse than ours, you haven't won 6 games a 5 years- your starters and depth and FO completely blow.

Look in the mirror and repeat that.

12. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

How old are you. CUt blocking and chop blocking are two diffrent things. Chop blocking is when one olineman is engaged with a Dlineman, and another player comes in and cut blocks that defenselineman . That illegal. Cut blocking is legal . Your allowed to cut block. Just raiders won't practice it on there Dlineman in practice. (risk of injury too great) There is areason why this type of blocking scheme is so effective run blocking.

Understand.

#52 Raiderjoe, May 30, 2008
    Last edited: May 30, 2008
  13. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

That is hystercal, sir. Well done.

14. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Believe me I'm fully aware. (you'll never understand why)

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

i'm not gonna get into a shoving match with you....because you're obviously special needs....and are incapable of a rational thought.

So let me see if i can explain this to you in a way you'll understand...The Jets made the playoffs in 2006 by winning the games necessary to gain a playoff berth. A playoff berth is something that a team receives to gain entry into a sudden death tournament called the "playoffs". The playoffs is what a team with a playoff berth participates in to have a shot at the Super Bowl..if the team loses at any point in the playoffs, the team is out. The Super Bowl is something the Raiders will never see as long as Al Davis is in charge.

I hope that breaks it down for you....I understand you might have trouble getting the concept...because the Raiders are shit. But that's life.

If i ever need any explanations on the "art of losing"....I'll ask for your expertise.

16. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

How many games did Chargers win the year before, they became a powerhouse. Like the cowboys, Ravens dynasty those teams were really bad, and benefited from drafting some very good players.
    Raider fans thank you for winning a meanioles game . D Mcfadden might be a jet now.

17. Mehl-56

Proving my point of Douche Bag Raider fans and Douche Bag Raider teams once again.

You are aware that you will also be the first one whining when you play Denver and they take out Overpaid Tommy Kelly and he ends up on IR, about cut blocks.

your pathetic... I feel sorry for you, but will now just mock you for the troll you are from this point forward...

18. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

It's always a highlight in my day when Jeaux is found sitting in the corner eating paste.

BTW: Weren't the Raiders interested in possibly reacquiring Coleman before the draft?

19. Raiderjoe

Raiderjoe Banned

Let me make it real simple. JEts haven't sniffed a superbowl appearance in forty years. The New York Knicks have won a championship sooner than Jets. Does that put the Jets situation in proper context. Jets are no closer now. Raiders have been to AFc Championship in every decade. Last superbowl appearance in 2002. Thats six years ago.

20. Mehl-56

We won't speak of that... it was a vicious rumor started by the grand poo bah and all knowing John Clayton