"Kris Jenkins has a problem staying healthy"

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by abyzmul, May 7, 2008.

1. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Agreed bro , Jenkins wasnt happy the last couple seasons in Carolina and is overweight but i think with the Change of scenery and now living in NYC Jenkins will go back to an Elite DT and if not Great like he was still good enough to help us win and i think he will be. As for him being "GLUTTON" The guys a freakin NT after what i saw from D-Rob last season i love the fact that we have a 400 POUND WIlderbeast in the middle.

2. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

We have ourselves a real NT... think about that for a second, and smile. They are the core of the 3-4, where it all starts.

It'll be fun to hear all the experts talk about us as a surprise team again, when we knew we were going to be this good all along.

3. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Member

what are you his mother? that stuff is scary, and its not easy to get over them. he would have to change his entire personality.

i hope he'll be good, but I am not going to put words in the doctor's mouth...

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

You don't think that the change of scenery will help? Also, i believe the CS has taken this into consideration and see the Jenkins won't be the same as he was in CAR.

I'm not his mother, i'm using common sense and seeing that a man has gotten better. People overcome.

You don't change your entire personality, just your attitude. You don't become an entirely new person, you become a better one.

I read the article, and he seems better- so i'm not going to shit my pants because of what he was with the Panthers.

5. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Member

hey if you say so. change of scenery will def. help. can't wait to se this player wreck dudes.:metal:

6. JetsLag2

JetsLag2 New Member

At first i was just browsing and reading the numbers and disagreeing, but you are right, i like the analysis.

Ainge is not a bad prospect, Hes a heady guy like pennington but i think def has more athletic ability. Give him a couple years he might pan out.

7. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

He had some kind of kneee surgery a few years back. I do not consider him injury prone= John Abraham = jaker. That is what I consider injury prone.

8. Coach K

Coach K New Member

kris jenkins has a problem staying blocked. as long as hes not 365+ by the time season comes i wouldnt be worried

9. GriffDog

GriffDog Member

I couldn't be happier reading all this. He is the most important part of our defense and he is a monster. I can't wait to see him on the field. If there is any coaching staff or team that doesn't have problems with people slacking off or falling into bad habits it is the JETS. We pride ourselves on hard work and being classy, he is in the right enviroment here with a team that is on the up and up, he will be just fine. What a year we will have, our FO really was at the top of the their game this year.