Worst Draft Ever

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Dr. Christian Troy, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. APK 8

APK 8 Well-Known Member

But then in the same line of thinking, we have to wait to see what he does on the field before calling him a bust.

2. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

If you were smart enough Doc, you would'nt have asked that question....

3. jetglass

jetglass New Member

I dont agree with the Keller pick either but to bring up brady,becht and mitchell is just plain dumb. Dustin Keller is Dustin Keller, not dustin brady,not dustin becht, and not dustin mithchell. I can assure you bust te's the jets have drafted in the past will not affect the future of dustin keller. I guess according to you then we should never draft any position that scrwed us over in the past. Then we cant really draft anybody at any position

4. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

[​IMG]

5. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Who the fuck said I followed others? I will listen to others with more info about a prospect, but i don't drink the cool-aid.

Who's worse? Well, since no one is following your opinion- your the fool, and everyone else has kept their integrity but using common sense. But fool doesn't justify your opinion. I think uninformed and lost sums it up how you think about the draft.

See the post above mine. Thanks for coming.

#145 NDmick, Apr 29, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  6. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

your the fuckin' dick. you too, have no idea about any of these players. who the fuck made you an expert. everyones entitled to thier opinion, and in my opinion your a fuckin' jerkoff. do you even watch college football? you fuckin' prick. you have'nt got a clue what this team needs to improve. if you did, you'd see that giving up 2 picks for a TE, which was not even a position of need, was the most rediculous thing this organization could have done. so shut the fuck up, and don't tell me what i should do.i've been a season ticket holder for 28 fuckin' years. that entitles me to say what ever the fuck i want. so you can suck my dick, you fuckin' jerkoff.

Oh yeah, how the fuck do you know i've never seen these guys play? if you took the time to read my post, i specifically said i was'nt bashing the player, just the decision to give up 2 picks, in a draft where we had few, and pick up a player at a position that did;nt need upgrading. maybe you should read the whole post, you mental patient, and stop running your fuckin' mouth.

#146 Jersey Joe 67, Apr 29, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  7. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Damn it! That's why they don't let me go off on expletive-laden rants here. I am not a season ticket holder.

8. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

lots of jerkin' off going on here....you sure you're on the right forum?

[​IMG]

9. Jersey Joe 67

may god bless you, you prick

10. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Drinking some prune juice should solve your constipation problem.

11. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Thing like that can get you banned, take it easy....

I think we all have to take a set back and try to understand the Keller pick. Why a TE/WR hybrid with no desire to block, even though he has the strength?

Well, the Dallas Clark comparison is immediate, but i think back to our OC's schemes back in 06, where we all loved his motion and confusing set ups. I can see that happening again with Keller sliding in and out of the TE slot to the WR slot. Tanny and Mangini preached versatility before the draft- well, they stuck to it. Keller is versatile for what he plays. Gholston is seen as a pure pass rusher, but those who have brought up his stats in run support makes us think otherwise. When he gives 100%, he makes offenses cry. We will play at top speed because of who is around him, so need not to worry. Gholston has the versatility as well. Why not play him inside for a play next to Harris? How the hell are you going to protect your QB if Vernon and Harris are blitzing from the inside on a max blitz? Gholston is not one dimensional, so is with Keller. Even more versatility- how about Dwight Lowery- did my HW on him, for a 4th round pick, wow. Playmaking ability, ballhawk, can make a highlight reel, can play FS and CB (thats two positions!!) more versatility.

12. Jersey Joe 67

:jets:
    your right, some us should calm down, my self included. i just get a little steamed when some of us give our opinions, and some other hot shot starts 'idiot bashing". the fact of the matter is, the reason sites like this are so cool, is that we all do have a different take on whats going on with our team. while we will never all agree, we don't have to make the other posters out to be idiots, just because they don't share the same opinion.

if we all had the same opinions on everything, this would be a pretty boring site.apologies all around.

13. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I think this thread has run its course. It's too much work to go out and ban everyone, and I understand tensions running high, but does every post need the f-word in it? Seriously, what does it prove? There's no reason for it (though in game threads, I'll do it very sparingly), and there's no need for things to get personal. It brings down the quality of the board, and it reflects poorly both on yourself and the board.

I liked NDMick's last post though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.