Philly radio says, Samuel headed to Eagles

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GSourJr, Feb 29, 2008.

1. GSourJr

GSourJr New Member

Latest word from WIP broadcaster (and former Eagle and Cowboy) Garry Cobb is that Assante is close to being signed by Iggs...Uggs!

2. MobiusOne28

MobiusOne28 New Member

Whatever, with all the other stuff flying around here I couldn't care less. They probably had to overpay to shit anyway. Samuel's good, but he's not the best corner in the league and he's essentially a mercenary for hire only looking for the money.

3. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

So what, he goes to an NFC team who we won't see for another 3 years?

I believe Lito is on the block, so they could maybe get a 2nd for him...

Samuel-Brown and Dawkins playing CF is pretty nice.

4. glenn212

glenn212 New Member

If he's not playing for the Pat's I'm happy..Pat's # 1 corner is now Ellis Hobbs...hhahahahahahahaha..We saw how that worked out in the SB.

#4 glenn212, Feb 29, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  5. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

That's exactly it for Jet fans ..... addition by subtraction. I could care less if Moss signs with the Cowboys just get him the hell out of New England.

6. hazmat

hazmat New Member

Now we just need Moss to leave...

7. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Agreed with all above sentiments - Samuel not on NE = good thing.

Moss not on NE = even better thing.

I hope some team not known as the Patriots or Dolphins makes Randy Moss a very rich man!

8. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

E- A- G- L- E- S
    Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. theUandtheJETS

theUandtheJETS New Member

I am not saying its not true but WIP is horrible radio, and they will just say anything to get the Philly fans going, so I wouldnt believe it until ESPN or another network reports that he signs.

10. BradyToMoss

BradyToMoss Banned

You do realize that we have the #7 overall pick, a #2 and 2 - #3 picks, one of those 3rds being at the top of Round 3. We are drafting Rodgers-Cromartie with our #1 and will completely replenish our defense with those other 3 high picks. You on the other hand only have 2 pick in the first 3 rounds. We'll kick your tail again for the next 6 years, hahahahahahaha

11. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Yeah but your team will still be considered dirty cheaters that had the biggest choke job in SB history to go along with 3 tainted SB wins..

12. LockDown24

LockDown24 Active Member

Well if this spygate stuff turns out to be more truth than bullshit then i look forward to the prospect of Mangini having to outcoach Josh McDaniels next season

13. BradyToMoss

BradyToMoss Banned

The funny part was what I witnessed last night when the NFL Network showed the salary cap ticker and the Pats have 22 million in CAP room and now after you're Faneca signing, you guys have squat. Not to mention you have no QB. Going to be fun kicking Jet tail for another 6 years.

14. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

:sniggers: The start of :gpc:

15. glenn212

glenn212 New Member

Dude..Don't be late for your Pre-Algebra class

16. Duk Dodgers

Duk Dodgers Active Member

Troll Ignore Switch:On

I'm not getting my hopes up on losing Moss, but I def'n knew Samuel was leaving for the $$$ so this is no surprise to me. Outside the fact that he's going to the NFC, this is what I expected to hear.

17. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I'm sorry did some loser just post something stupid? You would think these stupid Massholes would have learned their lesson after they became the biggest failures in the hsitory of sports. Wake up jackass the Jets without a QB (as you say) without an OL, without a great D amost went into Cheatboro and beat the Patsies. The difference between the Shitriots and the Jets isn't as great as you'd like to think. Enjoy your offseason and don't let mommy know your skipping jr high to post on a jets message board.

Funny I didn't see you posting after NY once again made Boston it's bitch.....

18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Good. God I would have cried if we signed him a big contract with all our other problems. O line and run stopper baby. Besides, it hurts the giants

19. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

First of all signing Faneca will hardly even put a dent in our salary cap room.. As for the rest of your point, you may be right but the fact is they will still be cheating scumbags and the biggest cheating scumbag very well might be forced to sit at home because of it..

And really, what does that say about your character, that you root for these cheating scumbags and are so willing to dismiss the fact that they have been cheating for years? It doesn't look good to me..

20. soh_vet

soh_vet Well-Known Member

I'll be happy when A.S. sign with another team. Especially if it's in the NFC. Even more so if it's the NFC East and not the vaGiants.