I feel awful

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by sec314, Jan 14, 2008.

1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Giants played great yesterday. They deserved it. That said, I am jealous of the Giant fan and I hate the Jets even more today because we are a joke and they are in the Championship game. Anyone who roots for the Giants and calls themselves a Jet fan is full of crap. And go ahead and tell me this kind of talk is not allowed or we heard this crap. Well I have not and I am pissed this morning so F all of you so called Giant rooting Jet fans

2. GWjet

GWjet Well-Known Member

Speaking the truth!!!!

3. e-x

e-x New Member

livejournal.com

4. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

You can say anything you want it doesn't make it a fact. I love the Jets and really like and root for the Giants. I think going into a new stadium together is going to put a lot of pressure on the Jets to put a better product on the field. Jets fans will not tolerate the same PSL money for an inferior product and they shouldn't. Hopefully Woody and Tanny have watched how the Giants have built their team through good drafts and adding key FA's.

5. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

I was entertained by the Giant game , but I am not a fan.

6. Mickey Shuler 82

Mickey Shuler 82 New Member

Giants are one Eli numbskull INT from imploding. I'm not sold on that secondary (Ross and Madison health issues aside). They played well yesterday, but Wade Phillips was the opposition head coach. They have a lot more to prove in my book.

7. Jetcane

Jetcane New Member

that hasnt happened over the last two decades. Why would it happen now.

Yeah, they have watched from the sidelines while the giants keep making post-season runs. The Jets dont care if you like the PSLs or not. They will sell their tickets to those who will pay the price.

That goes for everyone here.

8. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Are season ticket holders paying PSL's today? When the Giants and Jets both ask for 10 to 25K per seat and the Giants are a 10 to 12 win team and the Jets are a 4 to 6 win team it will matter. The press will kill them and I predict the Jets will be forced to discount some tickets and PSL fees.

#8 winstonbiggs, Jan 14, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2008
  9. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

10. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Why can't I be a Jets fan and support the Giants? Dumb thing to say. They are a NY team and if the Giants can bring the trophy back to NY, where it hasn't been in quite a few years, I'm all for it. I'd rather see the Giants win it all than any of the other teams presently in the running.

Your panties are just in a wrinkle because alot of the units on the Giants are just better and deeper than we have in Jets land- and this is coming from a Jets fan.

Go Giants! (Did this piss you off even more???)

11. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

I have been rooting for the Jets since Ken O'Brien. I have also rooted for the Giants in each of their super bowl wins. I grew up with my stepfather being a huge giants fan and me a jets fan. When raul allegre kicked the FG that put us in the playoffs over miami, he was there to high-five me...and when scott norwood's kick went wide, I was there high-fiving him. It is just nice to have a team from NJ in the championship hunt. So I'll be rooting for the G-men the rest of the way, while you'll probably end up on the favre bandwagon. Have fun.

12. DraftaFullBack

DraftaFullBack Active Member

I don't really like the Giants, but I HATE the Cowboys so I'm happy, I don't really care what happens the rest of the the way in the NFC.

13. supersonic

supersonic Well-Known Member

I HATE the giants.

14. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

They have no shot against the Packers IMO, but I also didn't give them much of a shot against the 'Boys, so ...

15. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Why? I root for the Giants. The only time I don't is when they play us (and to be honest with you this upcoming weekend). I like to see them do well.

And seriously - if you have that much of a problem with a Jets fan that roots for the Giants as well - you should get yourself checked out :up:

16. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

Why hate on the giants? Never hated the giants and never will. I look at them as healthy competition

17. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Sorry Win I have to go on a different track here. MHO is that Woody has ZERO interest in winning & just like Hess is just interested in constantly increasing the value of the franchise. Otherwise hires like Cross, Herm. Bradway & that pol who is now a bigwig would not be there & instead Woody would be hiring true FB people whose only goal would be in bringing a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP to the team

18. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

What a surprise, you enter a new thread and type the same crap from your script of pre-programmed messages.

How about something new?

19. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I've always hated the Giants since the days of all their arrogant loudmouth fans in their Simms and LT jerseys, always pissing down their nose at Jet fans. It was so sweet the year we knocked that team out of the playoffs. Maybe because I'm older and hang around mostly older people, but the Giant fans don't seem so obnoxious as they used to be. Still, as a Jet fan, once we're done I don't want to hear about the Giants anymore. I usually celebrate the Super Bowl just because we're getting it out of the way and the Jets are back to 0-0 like everyone else.

20. Quack

Quack New Member

So . . . you're saying . . . you understood that shit?