Sunday could not have gone better for the Pats

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by The 4th Ring, Jan 14, 2008.

1. The 4th Ring

The 4th Ring New Member

Who would have thought that both the Colts and the Cowboys would go down. With the Chargers limping into Foxboro on Sunday the Pats are 15pt favorites and it's hard to see how the Pats could lose that game. (I know any given Sunday...)

Assuming the Packers get by the Giants, we should see a nice payback Super Bowl for the Pats. It would be nice to beat those CheeseHeads as an exclamation point to the perfect season.

Once the Red Sox and Pats have their rings, then we can focus on this new Celtic team:grin:

2. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

I really hope the Packers meet the Pats as well. Nothing like getting a lesson from Mr Favre.

3. The 4th Ring

The 4th Ring New Member

I don't think Mr Brady needs a lesson. He prefers the pocket to underhanded tosses on the way down (note..that was some play)

On a fast Arizona surface I believe it will be hard for any team to stop the Pats passing attack. I have also beeen impressed by Maroney the last few weeks, it looks like we have a nice in your face running game as well.

First we have to get by the Chargers. Volek sounds too much like Zolak to me to be nervous.

4. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

I think the Pats are more relieved not to be playing against the Refs then they are to be playing against a banged up Chargers team. The refs would have screwed them royally against the Colts, like they did in their earlier meeting this season. What is this league coming to? Even the refs aren't able to fix games anymore. I guess the refs will have to wait until next year to have their envelopes delivered to them. The whole officiating crew in yesterday's game should be bagged for failing to get the Colts into the Championship game.

#4 JoeWalton, Jan 14, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2008
  5. Coltsfan18

Coltsfan18 New Member

i hope the Patriots kill those cheating Chargers...The Chargers can thank the refs for that win...grrrrrrrrrrrrr

6. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

WTF are you talking about? The refs did everything in their power to make sure the Colts won, unfortunately for you they couldnt do anything about the pathetic D that showed up for the Colts..

7. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?p=730324&postcount=26

8. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

Pats from the beginning will cheat there way with the refs help all year to get there ring..