How to prepare for the NFL Draft

Discussion in 'Draft' started by GreenMachine, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Quack

Quack New Member

He's been in bar fights before. So he's an angry drunk. He's nowhere near what Pacman is. I mean seriously, Pacman Jones sees tits and tells his boys to shoot up the place.

2. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

You're exactly right. McFadden cannot be compared to these guys, but GM will keep arguing it because he thinks he's right, just like ALWAYS.

People jump all over me for thinking that I'm always right...maybe the same should be done to GM? (It won't though, because he's way too "valuable" to this site.)

3. GreenMachine

Whoa cowboy...

If anyone thinks they are always right it is you.

If you want to take a shot at egos, take down your little blurb under your avatar.:wink:

4. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Look at the Kevin Smith thread...You are one of the most biased people ever.

You're wrong about McFadden in every way possible MAINLY because he IS better than Kevin Smith, just like 5 or 6 other underclassmen running backs in this year's draft.

I'm glad you're a UCF fan and that you are supporting your guy, but do you want to suck his cock or something? It obvious that Darren McFadden, Ray Rice, Jonathan Stewart, James Davis, Felix Jones, and Rashard Mendenhall are all better that Kevin Smith. They will all be drafted higher than him, because they are better than him.

Now, you'll probably make the Rashaad Salaam/Ron Dayne being top pick bust at RB arguement, or the Tom Brady was a 6th round pick arguement...but at the time, Ron Dayne was considered to be better than anyone else in the draft, because of his talent level and potential.

Kevin Smith doesn't have much potential, and all of the other juniors do. I hope he falls to to second day, because that's where he belongs.

5. GreenMachine

Aren't you the tool who started the Ryan for Heisman thread?

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=26407

Oh wait...you are a NCAA guru:drunk:

6. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Yeah, I did start that thread, and he was considered for the award until late in the season. I was wrong about him winning the Heisman, but he'll still probably be the first QB taken in the NFL Draft.

Aren't you the tool that knows I just won the arguement so he looked up something wrong I did in the past to try and make me look stupid?

Oh yes, yes, you are that tool.

7. GreenMachine

Or maybe you were wrong about Ryan and still do not know how to spell argument..

8. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I said I was wrong about Matt Ryan winning the Heisman, but bringing that up had nothing to do with anything in this thread. You could've actually made some sort of comeback, but you couldn't, could you? ...and it's 3:30 in the morning, so I probably am going to add an 'e' into arguEment.