Freakin' PO'd about NCAA 08

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by twinjetfan, Dec 18, 2007.

1. twinjetfan

twinjetfan New Member

Alright, so I'm in my 14th season in my Dynasty Mode. And I usually make a backup for the file, just in case, but I got lazy the past 5 or 6 seasons and haven't made one. So today I was thinking about doing it, but I didn't. So after I play the game, the game freezes, and when I tried to load the file again, my X-Box 360 keeps on freezing. It gets through loading it, but right after it is "File Loaded Successfully", it freezes right before the main Dynasty screen loads. Has this happened to anybody before, and do I have any hope in recovering my lost Dynasty? Damn, I'm pretty pissed over a stupid video game.

2. rillo

rillo New Member

EA sucks! Check the web because I think theres a class action lawsuit against them selling faulty games. Maybe you can get your money back. They won't get anymore of my money after Madden 08

3. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

It's probably just the disc.

4. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

i see a red ring of death in your near future. my new one just did it to me again, this one i only had for about a month. microsoft can go fuck themselves, i'm never investing in one of their consoles again.

5. twinjetfan

twinjetfan New Member

Yeah, it's starting to get slower too, such as loading and saving stuff. Also sometimes the disk holder thing won't open.