Pats are biggest crybabies & taunters in the NFL!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rickjet, Dec 16, 2007.

1. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Another insecure troll I see... it's ok sweetie... with the help of the refs & the league you'll still have your perfect season even though it's evident now that Brady isn't the 2nd coming you all thought he was

2. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

So what.... they played on field turf... and unless I watched a different game the only snow on the field was thrown by the Natick inbreeds in the stands...

the Pats have won in blizzards (sort of...tuck rule) snow storms, extreme cold and high winds....

but todays wind and slight rain was the reason they almost lost to a 3 win team :lol:

3. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

The Pats are hated because they have consistenly won. They simply have a superior team from owner to the last player on the practice squad and they are consistently at the top every year. Nobody knows how we would act if we won consistently because we never have and as long as Woody is our owner and Kraft is their owner we never will.

4. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

Atta Boy Winston.. I can always count on you to bring some sense.. :)

5. winstonbiggs

You think because I think if we won like the Pats win we would act like classless asses like Pats fans is a compliment?:)

6. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

I hope you lose half the electronics department

7. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

The best thing is you'll still be so insecure that you'be starting Yankees suck chants at halftime of Boston U vs UMBC basketball games. I'm surprised we haven't heard any of those in the Republican Debates when Romney steps up to the mic.

8. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

I can't speak as to how other Pats fans act.. .. I can only speak for myself.. On the flip side I can't speak to how the Jets fans would handle success.. One day we'll find out.. I guess

#48 MayoGate, Dec 16, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
  9. Coolworx

Coolworx New Member

I'm not worried at all.
    Our defense only gave up 3 points to the Jets today.

10. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

Haha.. Classic.. That's ok.. I've been raping your company up and down the east coast... Refund anyone?:breakdance:

11. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

A pop warner team can hold the Jet offense to 3 points... you're not saying much there

12. Barry the Baptist

and still needed help from the refs to win, that says a whole lot about your team.

13. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

You're already in our system... mail only certificates for you... which will be on auto hold... suck it!!!! :)

14. Coolworx

Coolworx New Member

So if the Patriot Defense pitched a shutout, I'd have a point?
    Or do they have to actually hold the Jet offense to negative scoring?

15. Beamen

Beamen New Member

And your offense only scored 6 (considering the blocked punt set up a short TD drive, and the pick 6) against the Jets today....

If that's not something to at least be a little concerned about, I don't know what is....

16. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

You're bragging about the Pats holding one of the worst offenses in the league to 3 points... that's like bragging about beating a paraplegic in a potato sack race...

17. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

and everyone's already forgot about the "radio problems" the Jets were having

18. Barry the Baptist

Yeah kind of ironic.....

19. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

Please explain to me how the owners had anything to do with today's outcome?? Did Kraft block the punt? Did Johnson drop the TD pass in the end zone?

Let's face it, the reason the Pats are where they are is because Mo Lewis hurt Bledsoe in 2001. If that doesn't happen, the Pats never know what they have in Brady. Brady would be in Tampa or some other city by now and the Pats would be screaming about how some guy they drafted in 04 isn't the answer.

The reason the Pats are where they are THIS year is because Randy Moss is a complete jerk for not trying to play well for a losing team in Oakland, the Raiders are too stupid to realize that Moss was dogging it and traded him for a bag of footballs, and Moss would only agree to go to NE because he thought it gave him the best chance to win. It's easy to attract free agents at a discount when you are winning. It doesn't take much skill when players say "I want to play there" and don't care about the money.

Explain to me what Kraft has done and what Johnson hasn't done that made the Pats winners today and this year????

20. winstonbiggs

The Pats have the best of the best top to bottom in coaches, stadium, GM, personal evaluation right down the line. They have consistently drafted better, done better in FA and in trades than every team in the league since Kraft brought in BB and Pioli. While I like Mangini as a young HC and Westhoff the rest of our staff is filled with low paid lightweights and we have a bean counter making personal decissions. The fact that Cross is still the President of this team is a joke. The Pats simply have a far superior organization than we do and it starts at the top. Players all over the league want to play for them and will even take less money to do it. We have done nothing in the 7 years that Woody has owned this team to close that gap. Until we do we are pissing into the wind.