Pats are biggest crybabies & taunters in the NFL!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rickjet, Dec 16, 2007.

1. BillBelichick07

BillBelichick07 New Member

Pennington is dink and dump. That does not win you ballgames. Bombs down the middle does. That is why the jets are 3 and 11 and the pats are 14 and 0.

2. JetGreen

JetGreen New Member

:rofl:

Typical clueless fan. Of course, we didn't have a chance to win. Why didn't we just forfeit then? Did you actually watch the game? The Jets were in it most of the game but just couldn't make a couple of crucial plays.

This type of arrogance is exactly why we call your fans classless. There are many good Pats fans. I don't see any other good Pats fans on this board (Patriots Nation, Dirtywater, etc) making snide and arrogant comments. But it's bandwagoners and arrogant little punks like you that give your whole fanbase a bad image.

Yes, the Patriots are a better team, but they did catch a few breaks and if the Jets weren't so unclutch then the Pats might've lost. And where would you be if you had lost? Coming on to this board and taking it like a man or hiding away somewhere?

Learn to be classy and actually talk football.

3. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

You've had that combo in all of you're SB years and handled it w/o a problem...

nice try... but no....

4. Kenny

Kenny New Member

He must be 12 years old. He has been saying how winning was never an option for us the whole week and we would get destroyed.

5. BillBelichick07

Moron, I said congratulations. What else did you want me to say? You lost. You never led in the game. I was never worried. Be happy that you didn't get blown out - congrats.

6. Kenny

Kenny New Member

LMAO, so now they weren't into it?? Didn't they want to beat us bad for there coach? You came on here this mourning saying the snow has cleared and the weather was good.. Your a moron.

7. BillBelichick07

I just shovelled this shit. It's ugly. Snow/Sleet and then rain with lots of wind. We won't see this much ugliness during a playoff game.

8. JetGreen

JetGreen New Member

:rofl2:

Doesn't know how to read. Starts the post with "Moron." Man, there are some smart Pats fans.

And if you weren't worried, why was Belicheck in the 4th quarter? Why was Rodney Harrison pissed after giving up a first down?

Man, you must know more about football than them. Kudos.

9. BillBelichick07

They weren't into the game because of the elements and gameplan (running attack today). It was good that we featured our running game as it allows us to work on things before we play real teams (playoff) again. I am hoping we do the same next week against the fins. Best to work on sharpening all the weapons for the SB.

10. TheCoolerGlennFoley

TheCoolerGlennFoley Well-Known Member

The thing about Boston fans in general is they don't know how to handle winning. Maybe if this keeps up they'll start to understand what it's like to not have that feeling they have to defend themselves after every game.

11. BillBelichick07

Keeps up? 3 SB in last 7 years - and another on the way. 2 World Series in last 4. Celtics about to add banner # 17.

If this keeps up? :drunk:

12. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

How much money'd you lose giving 23 pts?

13. BillBelichick07

Luckily I held off. No bet on this game.... though I won big with the Jags (had them on a couple of ARs).
    Thanks for caring.

14. TheCoolerGlennFoley

TheCoolerGlennFoley Well-Known Member

Right, you have been the dominant sports city of the last 5 years. Before that your football and baseball teams were a joke. The last good franchise you had was the Larry Bird Celtics but if you're going on a Jets message board I'm going to assume you either weren't born yet or was wearing a Celtics bib the last time the Celtics won a championship. Which would mean that was the only time your parents and hell even grandparents saw a winning fanchise in your city. You and fans alike can't just let your body of work speak for itself. You're like a middle schooler who all of a sudden is getting good grades and starts bragging to the high school valedictorian.

15. BillBelichick07

Or throwing some "payback" on all other team's fans. You pick.

16. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

It's more like the conservatives have taken over the social programming for the past few years, since 911 and it just looks good if the "patriots" win. So they let them video tape from where ever they want, and they ignore a bunch of rules. Oh right...and the tuck rule. Get out your tinfoil hats!!

P.S. I think "Dolphin" is the islamic word for "kill whitey"

17. rickjet

rickjet Well-Known Member

...let me guess...20 yr old Pats fan??? hey pal your team sucked for 40 years...

18. Beamen

Beamen New Member

You weren't worried before you saw the replay of the McCareins Td catch?

I'd be pretty nervous if I thought a 3-9 team had just closed within 3 of my supposed powerhouse favorite team

19. BillBelichick07

There was only 2 minutes left anyway and it was obvious it was no catch. Not worried. We won. You guys covered. Be happy.

20. DanM

DanM New Member

The Jets really did not put up much of a "fight" Your team really is not much of a match for this Patriots team. Thanks for playing though...see ya next year.