Pats are biggest crybabies & taunters in the NFL!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rickjet, Dec 16, 2007.

1. rickjet

rickjet Well-Known Member

...every play they showboat and trash-talk...no wonder the league hates them...they cry on every play also...hey refs have the Pats held once today???

2. Learn To Swim

Learn To Swim 2008 Nightowltom "Best Non-Jets Poster" Award Winn

Have the Jets, because the only time they got called was on a kickoff.

When you're whining about someone else being a crybaby, it's time to re evaluate thing.

3. rickjet

Jets were called for a hold on Smith's scramble....Pats have NOT been called for a hold all day....learn to watch the game...

4. Learn To Swim

OK, make that 1 offensive holding to 0, instead of 0-0.

The fix is in!

5. Scottso

Scottso Member

New England is the luckiest team in the league. Randy Moss pushes off more than any other receiver in the league. Randy Moss pushed off Kerry Rhodes to make that long catch, just like he's been doing all year. He does it all the time, and it never gets called. It's amazing. I'm extremely pissed off right now. It's just like when New England played Baltimore, lucky as hell.

6. rickjet

...the Pat are hated because they are not humble winners, they drop=kick field goals by 3rd string QB's and run up scores...they're due will come...

7. hazmat

hazmat New Member

They fuckin pass on every play and never get called for holding. It's almost impossible.

8. rickjet

...why are you trolling on the Jets website??? that is exactly my point, I live in CT and there are thousnads of FRONTRUNNING Pats fans now, you couldn't find a Patriot shirt here for decades....just like Fins lost Marino to retirement Brady won't be around forever and pay back is a BITCH pal....

9. Learn To Swim

Are you talking to me or is there a spectral Patriots fan in this thread?

10. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

Well, you are being a little gay today.

11. Beamen

Beamen New Member

The Jets were called twice on offense.... Once in the RZ, and once on a 20 yard run

12. The Lord

The Lord Active Member

Despite LTS's apparent love of the Patriots, we are all missing the point of the thread. The Patriots are like the '86 Mets in a way. Every team would LOVE to beat the crap out of them. After every play it was either Vrabel or Seau or some other player that magically got better when they came to the Pats that got up and jumped and yelled and went crazy.

The Patriots are a completely rotten organization from top to bottom. Kraft is a jerkoff of an owner, Bill Bellichick is a classless, cheating, scumbag of a coach, Brady, while he may be a great QB, is a pretty boy and almost like a popular jock bully that belongs in high school ( I think I saw him combing his hair on the sidelines today), and even their fans are half bandwagoners and half assholes.

That their fanbase had the guts to throw rats onto the field and iceballs at the Jets players is an insane notion. What, its the Jets fault for exposing the Patriots as cheaters and putting a huge fat asterisk right next to their supposed dynasty?

13. Hammr25

Hammr25 Member

You'd think they were Giants fans or Broncos fans or something or maybe even Detroit Red Wings fans.

14. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

This was one of the better called games today, no major complaints today outside of the ball Moss caught which clearly touched the ground(Even though it was a Pass Int on Rhodes either way)

I did think that NE got away with alot of dirty shots, like the one to Cotchery. McCariens got a catch and then was thrown when he was clearly heading out of bounds. The lone dirty shot they got caught was that blatant Leon horse collar. The Seymour shot to Clemens that took him out seemed like a way to knock Clemens out of the game, but Seymour wanted that safety so I cant complain.

I dont like how NE plays but it wins. No excuses by us today, our Run D didnt show up yet again despite our great pass D who despite NO help on pressuring Brady guys like Revis, Rhodes kept the targets in check.

Great game by NE, just they laid some hits that could have been prevented.

15. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

i saw the play, he stretched his arms but so did rhodes. i didn't see neither pushing off. stop whining and making excuses. jets played as well as could be expected. we lost to a better team, simple as that....

if your that pissed off, take a pill!!!!!!!!!!

16. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

refs called a good game, no complaints from the Jets.

17. BillBelichick07

BillBelichick07 New Member

Good work, Jets fans. I really thought (though luckily didn't lay down any $$$) that the Pats were going to put a serious beatdown on the jets. Your team (JETS) was lucky that the weather made the Pats one-dimensional. Good practice for the Pats though to work on the running game.

Anyway.... again....congrats on your team avoiding getting embarrassed. You still lost by 10, so please don't be silly little girls and actually think you ever had a chance to win. You did not.

18. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

For a team that has SB expectations and that will have to play at home in similar weather, you should be rather worried that a 4-10 team gave you that much of a fight.

Good luck vs Taylor/MJD, Addai, W. Parker etc. and teams who have formidable lines.

19. Kenny

Kenny New Member

If Pennigton can throw for almost 200 yards then Brady should of been able to do the same. The Pats offense was pretty awful the whole game.

20. BillBelichick07

BillBelichick07 New Member

Dude, this was just an ugly day... first we got 8" of snow, then an inch of sleet and then hard rain. Ugly. What are the chances we get this crap again during the playoffs? We may get snow... we may get rain, but to get this ugly combo at just the wrong time. Brady and Moss weren't even into this game at all. Not worried.