Patriots are next...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by redneckjet, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Anything else? Your more than welcome to PM me man. Ive got plenty of things i'd LOVE to say to you.

2. Sean_in_titletown

It's a riot that you keep referring to NE fans as classless as you wish injury on players. Sweet irony.

3. If you cant beat em, join em.

Just giving you a taste of your own medicine.

If you dont like it...you have 2 options...

1. Dont read it

2. PM me...and we'll settle it.

4. Sean_in_titletown

What is PM? Does it mean meeting you in person for a sandwich? If so, than yes. I know you've referenced living in Boston. Can't be very far away.

5. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

For what it's worth, KJF, you'll feel better when the Jets make the turn and begin to get better. Who knows, in 2 years we'll have an honest to God rivalry like the Yankees/Red Sox.....recent history notwithstanding.

Just remember these days, and it will make success so much sweeter when you taste it again.:wink:

6. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

never mind

7. Sean_in_titletown

Talk is cheap son. Sports Depot, Allston. 10:30 PM. I'll have jeans and a black North Face fleece on. I stand 6 ' 3'' and weigh approx 265 lbs. Brown hair and am 32 years old. If you have any sac at all you'll be there.

8. :rofl2: First of all..Pm means PRIVATE MESSAGE...

Secondly...I live in Hartford...and REFUSE to EVER step foot in Boston ever again for any reason.

Thirdly....I dont care if you're 6'10 and 300 lbs of pure muscle...I hate your kind and your team so much....the ramifications would not be pretty.

9. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

That's funny coming from you because last January you ran away from this site and went into hiding for almost two full months after the Championship Game.

10. FrankTheTank

FrankTheTank New Member

bahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa:rofl2:

11. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

There will be no personal ads on this board.

. . . not that there's anything wrong with that.

12. Sean_in_titletown

Puss. Hartford is the armpit of NE.

13. Sean_in_titletown

Nice sig...It should be captioned with "Loserville"

14. I'm glad you think so....than you and the rest of the dingleberries in the rectem of New england will stay far far away.

15. Sean_in_titletown

Just leave then. NE doesn't want you. Let me guess. You're tied to your dead end job?

16. Awww,

The big bad patsy fan is all upset b/c I want his precious QB to get injured, now he wants to poke fun at me personally.

Give me a break man...

17. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

You know what I love? The arrogant stupidity of your screen name... Titletown? Really? Even with the success the Pats and Sox have had since 2001 it doesn't hold a candle to New York, PERIOD.

Until the Pats won in 2001 the last title your city had was by the Celtics in 1986... and they had a bunch before that...but it basketball so who really gives a fuck?

But what about the other sports?

Oh.. the next sports championship was won the year I was born, 1972, by the Bruins... YAY!!!!

And baseball? hmmmm... does 1918 ring a bell?

but you just go ahead and keep calling your 4th rate city "Titletown" :rofl2:

#57 ollie, Dec 9, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2007
  18. Sean_in_titletown

I'll leave you alone. Why kick a boy when he's down. I take your slanderous comments personally however and will thoroughly enjoy watching the Patriots put up 40+ on your pahetic team and it's rat bastard quasi-coach.

20. ..Ad I'll take pleasure in knowing you dissapeared for at last 6 months on this board after precious Tom forgot how to be clutch in the playoffs. And when you came back...one measily jet fan was able to get you ready for a fist fight.

What'd you do after the precious Patsies collapsed in indy last year?? Did you just get discharged from the attempted suicide unit?