Call of Duty 4

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by LockDown24, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

You guys also know you can 'hold' a grenade and go kamikaze right?

I haven't done it yet because I get to runnin around and forget...But I will try it one day.

btw
    gt: ROYAL 1 :up:

2. jetsaholic1094

jetsaholic1094 New Member

There's even a challenge for that under the 'HUMILIATION' category, called "Misery Loves Company".

So, what's everybody's favorite weapon so far?

For general purposes, I'm a monster with the MP5. The shotty is actually my favorite weapon to use, fun-wise. And I can't snipe for shit, which is weird, since I used to own with the sniper back in MOHAA days.

3. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

So you hold the nade till it blows up and if ur near someone they die too? Kinda hard isn't it?

Can anyone tell me how and where I can drop 30 feet to my death cuz every time I thinkI am high enough I dont get the 250 points....I hear its good to do in the map with the missle silos but I never get to play that map...it seems as though team deathmatch, search and destroy, and headquarters don't really use that map.

4. jetsaholic1094

The middle-east town, with the well in the center of the map. That's where I got mine. The name of the place escapes me right now, but it's similar to "Strike", if you know what I'm talking about.

5. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

I played the map with the missle silos today and the silos were closed...how the hell do they open?

6. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

You can have an opinion on Halo 3 but this comment on rock band was way before it came out, and now that it is out the reviews are sayign tis just as good as any GH game

7. jetsaholic1094

I don't know. The map I was talking about is called "District" (a personal favorite of mine, as well). Go into the middle area (between spawn zones) and you should find a well. Jump down there to complete the challenge (but you will also die as a result).

8. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

thats ok with me
    (the death part)

9. Royal Tee

Not if you go kamikaze! :smile:

afa the 30ft drop, You can do the Silos when they open or just jump off the roof of the 3 story building on 'Crash'

10. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Ya I got the 30 footer the other day....

ok here's a question.....is the MP5 really weak in the damage category? I added double tap to the MP5 and have a red dot scope on it...I expected it to be totally lethal, but I am finding that I have my crosshairs on a guy and am firing yet they kill me first....maybe it is a lag thing, but it sure is frustrating.

lately I have been using the AK47 with double tap and red dot....I don't really like the scope I unlocked. However, I use a lot of different weapons to try and get all the unlockables and the XP with them.

11. jetsaholic1094

I think the MP5 is pretty powerful. Not the MOST powerful, obviously, but still strong enough to get kills pretty easily. I remember racking up a 77-30 score using mostly that badboy.

My guess is that: (1) your ping is over 150, (2) you were far away (MP5 range isn't great), and the other guy had an assault rifle or something with better range, (3) you need steady aim, stopping power, or both as perks, (4) you were shooting at the legs or something, (5) you neglected to account for recoil as you were firing, or (6) that they were was using the "Juggernaut" perk.

12. Drew

Drew Active Member

The G36C is a great weapon. I've been using it alot now. Powerful, accurate, and with a red dot sight is lethal.

I think my favorite map is Vacant, the giant building. Walk around with a shotty and go nuts. I use the overkill perk for that class so I can carry an assault rifle with me too for longer range kills. I love that map.

Alot of the maps on the game suck, though. Bloc, Bog, and one more I can't remember the name of.

13. Drew

Drew Active Member

That level with the downed helicopter, Ambush? I think that's the name. Go up on that huge tower by the copter and jump.

14. Royal Tee

No , it's 'Crash'. I posted it earlier too :wink:

15. Drew

Drew Active Member

Yeah, I just saw that.

I got the P90 yesterday, badfuckingass.

16. Royal Tee

It's the ultimate "rush" gun.... I'm a Beast w/ it but I still think the M16 is a well rounded gun in terms of accuracy/distance/power.

That said, the G36c is nice also....

17. Bobby21

Bobby21 New Member

I think the game is a little disappointing. A fun game but not worth the hype.

18. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

...you must be talking about Halo 3, because Call of Duty 4 lived up to its hype.

19. Royal Tee

Either that or he gets slapped constantly online :lol:

COD4 is the best single player ever and online is one (if not the) fastest/accurate FPS.

20. plasticsloth

plasticsloth Well-Known Member

What is everyone's favorite game mode?
    my personal favorites are sabotage, team deathmatch and deathmatch

I hate headquarters and search and destroy

I haven't tried old school, hardcore or cage match yet