Giant Staduim Voes to end "Breast-Gate"

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by F Miami, Nov 20, 2007.

1. ganggreengirl

ganggreengirl New Member

I applaude you!! Good to see not everyone on this board is a pig.

2. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

O-i-n-k Oink! Oink! Oink!

3. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

:rofl2:

That kind of made me giggle.

Of course, I wouldn't excuse the "Show your tits" stuff, but throwing beer bottles and spitting at people is totally unacceptable.

If you want to see tits, go to a strip club. Leave the other fans alone.

Between this and the cheering of Pennington's injury, the Jets fans (by that I mean the fans at the stadium, not the fandom as a whole) are really presenting a piss poor image of themselves.

Unfortunately, it only takes a few morons to cast a negative llight on all the Jets fans.

4. thrill5one6

thrill5one6 New Member

5. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

I second that booo.

I am a Jet fan, I like boobies.

6. bowleggedwonder

Would never happen at a Giants Game

from today's NY Times ongoing series of "Breast Gate"

"In the first six Jets home games this season, he said, 7 of the 148 ejections were women who were kicked out for indecent exposure. Of the 174 ejections at the five Giants home games this season, one was a woman for indecent exposure, he added."

This article is the worst hatchet job since Ed Aimes threw a tommyhawk on The Tonight Show.

Even when they show facts, such as the above, they make it seem like the behavior (tit flashing) is seven times worse at Jet Games.

But read the true numbers. Six Jets games have resulted in 148 ejections, which works out to less than 25/game. In contrast, five Giants games have resulted in 174 ejections, which works out to almost 35 ejections a game. That means there are 40% more ejections for unruly behavior at Giants games.

The concensus, Jet games are safer, Jets fans are less rowdy, but the Giants get their usual free pass, because the elitist media around here (NY Times, Mike & The Mad Dog gabfest) is so far up the Yankees and Giants butts they can't see anything.

7. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

This is sweet....some of those chicks looked decent too....I wonder how often it works....

8. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

:rofl:

:rofl2: :rofl:

OMG!!! A terrific stat breakdown on which fans suck more, the Jets or the Giants!!! This is hilarious!!!

This is a first for me, a stat breakdown on rowdy fans!

Hey, look on the bright side, at least you're not Philly fans....

9. Green on Kauai

Green on Kauai New Member

"Half time Horror'

Just saw a piece on this on Fox News. Calling JETS fans a raunchous lude drunken crowd. They dedicated about 5-7 min on this. There was a Jets logo flashing on the screen the whole time...along with the words Half Time Horror...flashed the number of Jets fans that have been ejected over the 6 home games, like 146 and 7 females ejected for indecent exposure...New Jersey senator is concerned and getting involved...saying they have to bring the police in to control this criminal behavior...not a great image being portrayed by Jets Fans ...the female reporting was quick to say she was a Giants fan and it only happens a Jet games.

I don't have a problem wearing my Green and White and supporting the Jets even with a losing record...but this is the kind of thing that makes me think twice about sporting team colors because even non football fans or casual fans will look down upon Jets fans for this kind of behavior

I just saw the post above with the Giants stats abot ejections...lol..although Jets are getting the negative attention nationally.

#29 Green on Kauai, Nov 21, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2007
  10. GreenMachine

The problem is stats for Pats fans only go back to 2001...:wink:

11. Tballlz63

Tballlz63 Active Member

ok... the REAL problem is all these damn phones now a days have video recorders... can't get away with anything anymore... no but for real is this REALLY a big deal?! like this just in drunk people acting annoying

12. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Here's some interesting stats about "Pats fans"

"Lisa Olson reported receiving 100 obscene phone calls and 250 pieces of hate mail from Patriot fans after the news broke. When the tires on her car were slashed, the perpetrator left a message that threatened, "The next time it will be your neck." When her apartment was burglarized, a note ordered her to "leave Boston or die." Patriots Owner Victor Kiam publicly labeled Olson "a classic bitch." "

13. rillo

rillo New Member

Na...it's just Faux news and their usual spin job. Don't feel ashamed to wear your colors. Way more pressing things in the world than this....

#33 rillo, Nov 21, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2007
  14. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

This would be a non story if the Media didn't over hype everything it does... so some broads showed there tits... common... this is a non story. People here in America need to get a little more comfortable with there sexuality. It was all in good fun... this ESPN chick that MSNBC had on was much more annoying than the drunk chicks bearing thier breasts... a security issue??? Are the police to ensure that all women keep there tops on from now on... get real... this country if flushing itself down the toilet, and the Media is the handle on the pooper.

15. GreenMachine

While interviewing players in the Patriots locker-room on a practice day, some of the men labeled Olson what they called a "looker".[4] General Manager Pat Sullivan observed Olson and determined that she was acting professionally, interviewing Maurice Hurst, but took no other action.[4] Several of the players subsequently taunted her by walking naked in her presence, making vulgar comments and gestures.[1] One player, Zeke Mowatt, "fondled his genitals" in front of her.[1] Robert Perryman did the same while her back was turned. Others, including Michael Timpson, made jokes and egged each other on.[4]

In 1991, Olson settled a lawsuit against the Patriots. In 1998, she returned to the U.S. to take her current position with the Daily News. She has continued to receive harassing phone calls and mail.[5]

16. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

You guys are pulling up stuff from almost 20 years ago?:rofl2:

Have at it, then.:wink:

17. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Yeah, you're right. Most of today's Pats fans were 49ers fans back then. Good call :up:

18. wexy

wexy Member

Meanwhile on the subway this morning, there were two chicks playing with each others breasts. I was trying not too much pay attention. I just wanted to get into work.

19. rillo

rillo New Member

COMEBACK OF THE YEAR......:breakdance:

20. GreenMachine

HAHAHAHA!:rofl2: