Giant Staduim Voes to end "Breast-Gate"

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by F Miami, Nov 20, 2007.

1. F Miami

F Miami Active Member

2. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

3. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

does anyone have a link to the english version of this thread?

4. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Its ok (or not) to yell show me your tits, but ya can't spit on them. At least until after they show them.

5. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

sorry, I couldn't find it either.

6. Jetsetter

Jetsetter Active Member

Damn, 23 years I'm going to Giants Stadium only to find out my seats are on the wrong side of the stadium. I had no idea that this was going on. How do these guys find the time anyway? I mean, by the time you stand on line at the men's room and get a second-half beer, the 3rd qusrter has already started.

7. BlairThomas#1

BlairThomas#1 New Member

or on the top of Drudge Report

8. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

please..... make it stop.....

9. Beamen

Beamen New Member

This whole thing sucks, but people are making WAY too much of it...

I guarantee that stuff like this happens in the parking lots, or stadiums of just about every NFL team... You can't get 50,000 people together, allow more than half of them to consume huge amounts of alcohol, and expect good behavior...

But of course, Jet fans make the Times, and, once again, the world hates us...

I don't condone this behavior, at all, but it's not exclusive to the Jets, but the world (especially Mike and the Mad Dog "This would NEVER happen at a Giants game") would like to believe it is...

F that

#9 Beamen, Nov 20, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2007
  10. BlairThomas#1

BlairThomas#1 New Member

You do realize that is the same defense Pats fans were using about Cameragate.

It may happen everywhere (although I doubt it), but that doesn't make it right.

11. Beamen

Beamen New Member

I'm not saying it's right (see my edit, just before you replied)

But the point is that this happens everywhere.... Hell, look at Mardi Gras or Spring Break.... What's the difference? This happens during an event focusing on an organization, and its fanbase, that the world loves to hate

12. red75bronco

red75bronco Well-Known Member

The difference is why people go to Mardi Gras or Spring Break and why people go to sporting events. I tell you what, I live in Denver, and have never heard of anything like this going on here. The entire community was all over the CU fans a few years ago for throwing stuff on the field.

The bottom line is someone who spends their money on a ticket has the right to be exposed to a civilized atmosphere to watch a game being played. I think some people see it the other way that they have the right to do whatever the hell they feel like because they paid for a ticket. This is not correct and it is BS. I have been started to plan to fly my family to NY and watch a game in the near future, but I think I will just find an away game after this and all the other crap I have read on this website about fights and bad behavior. I went to the TITANS/JETS game last year in Nashville and didn't have any concerns about safety or anything else. That is how is shoud be.

At some point, the teams and stadium owners will weigh their liability for stuff like this and the profits from alcohol sales and will eventually quit selling alcohol at the games.

13. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

It's nice that it's going to be a thing of the past.

You can go drop $50 at a strip bar anywhere in the tri-state area if you want to see tits. And you'll be doing it in the appropriate crowd without harrassing anybody or causing families that have a legitimate reason to be there any concern.

It took a generation and a huge enforcement effort for the British to get their soccer hooligans under control. We don't need that kind of sh*t starting up here.

14. jixxjr

jixxjr Well-Known Member

Not allowing us to see Ta-Ta's at halftime. Just one more reason to hate the NJ Sports Exposition.

15. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

As soon as it made Fox news you knew it was over. The president of the state senate got involved too because it is the state that runs the stadium. If they hadn't the NFL would have. Can the Jets embarrass themselves any more this year?

16. klecko73

klecko73 Guest

The people on this board how are whining about this being stopped are morons.

Why, you may ask?

Well, because these are the same morons who posted the videos on youtube.com because they don't get enough attention at home.

What the hell did you think was going to happen?

And for that matter, you guys are the same ones who drink in the parking lot all morning, show up late for kick-off, sit-on your hands during the game, constantly get up and down to buy beer and piss, and leave the game early so you can drink in the parking lot before driving home drunk.

Then you all have the nerve to whine about crappy Jets fans.
    Guess what, the only crappy Jets fans are you.

It is a football game, not a frat party.
    No wonder we have the worst fans in the league.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7471024?MSNHPHMA&gt1=10637

17. allan1

allan1 Active Member

Of course this would never happen at a Giants game where the average age is 67.

But let's not forget the snowball debacle either.

18. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

There comes a point when you are forced to drive drunk; for me it is always the point where I can no longer walk. What the hell are you supposed to do when you're too shit faced to walk?

19. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Never happened at Shea.

20. rillo

rillo New Member

:rofl2: "Breast Gate" :rofl2: