Jets fans perform lewd halftime show from (merged 2x)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rillo, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Those weren't girls. Those were stupid wh*res who make life difficult for the rest of us. And too dumb to recognize they're being perved and harassed. I'm thinking their bra size matches their IQ. And that ain't too smart.

I'd like to see the slobs caught on camera explain their behavior to their own daughters. "You see, daughter, it's OK to be treated this way. Make sure to find it flattering, acceptable, and all in good fun. It has my stamp of approval." If my Daddy was alive and we walked past that, believe me, someone would've gotten punched in the face.

No matter. They'll just wind up on reality TV, and the flasher will become an instant celebrity. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, ...

2. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I have been a season tic holder for 28 years and trust me the Jet fan is a lot tamer then in the past. Please with you holly then now attitude. These kids do 99% less drugs then Jet fans did 20 years ago. I see less fighting and drugs then ever. I love breasts. Breasts are good.

3. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

So much so that you look like a retarted dog in heat in public? Just go to a strip club where the women get paid to show their breasts if you need to see them that badly.

4. rillo

rillo New Member

Honestly thats the way I see it. However if anyone is throwing bottles or spitting at the women they need to have their asses kicked and banned from the stadium and/or arrested.

Vision said it best "If you don't want to subject your neice or child to this behavior than don't bring them to the games. If you don't want to be around that behavoir than dont go either."

Seems like everyone knows this goes on @ the games, just by reading this thread.

5. Murrell2878

So everyone has to sacrifice something they enjoy because some immature pissants can act like a bunch of neanderthals? I guess it's just too hard to ask people to act in a civilized manner these days. This is pathetic.

6. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

That is an idealistic statement. Do you think everybody who goes to a Jets game is expecting that to happen? What about the guy with his 10 year old daughter that walks by and doesn't know?

7. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

The problem is we're too prude as a society. If tits were shown more openly on a regular basis drunken mobs wouldn't get so crazy about them. Why must we demonize the titty?

Basically it's the womens fault for not showing them all the time.

</sarcasm>

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I don't go to gate D. I smoke bones at gate B

9. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

packs of men yelling at and intimidating women are the way its suposed to be?

of course chicks dig being shouted at by drunk agressive guys. totaly love it.

10. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

First of all it is not these days, this has been going on for years. Before this there was some other lewd behavior going on and before that some other lewd behavior.

To answer your question, no you don't have to sacrifice what you enjoy doing. You could either deal with it, do something about it or avoid it. Whining about it on a MB sure as hell isn't going to do anything about it.

11. nyscene911

nyscene911 Active Member

I agree 100% with Don. I went to one game last year, and the Jets-Giants game this year. Didn't see it, didn't expect it. NEVER knew this went on at the Meadowlands.

I had given some thought about going with my wife to a game next year. I'm definately doubting doing that now.

12. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

I like boobies. If the girl wants to whip them out, so be it.

I saw the same thing going on in Wrigley Field this summer.

13. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

agreed, this isn't harmless. It's harassment.

14. Murrell2878

What difference does it make how long it's been going on. It's still pathetic and shouldn't happen.

This is a message board that allows us to discuss all things Jets. Discussing or whining about it on here is perfectly fine.

15. Don

It really doesn't matter what any of us think. Woody got a taste last week of what happens when you put a shit team on the field. What were there? 10,000 20,000 no shows? More? When he reads this it will be stopped instantly. If he doesn't stop it the NFL will find some way to make him stop it.

16. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

The only difference how long this hass been going on makes is that you said it was to hard to act in a civilized manner these days. Lewd behavior has been going on at football games for decades, not just these days.

17. OhioJetsFan

OhioJetsFan Member

Probably the only way to stop it is to :

a) Hire David Stern to micromanage off-the-field fan behavior, or

b) Let Disney run the NFL and we'll be treated to High School Musical / Hanna Montana halftime extravaganzas.

In reality, it won't be stopped until it is financially expedient to do so, or until the new stadium is built with gestapo-level security.

18. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Jets Half Time "boobs"on Fox Live Desk now..

Fox News (tv) is running a clip on the Jet's 1/2 time "activities" related to "show us your t**ts"

19. Don

The NFL took one really bad shot to the stomach because of the Jets already this year. Of course it depends how much publicity this gets but if it gets enough they won't want to take another one. This is not the atmosphere the NFL is trying to promote. Anything that can upset their cash cow will be dealt with, I'm sure.

20. OhioJetsFan

OhioJetsFan Member

Teats? Tests? Tarts? Tufts? Tents? Toots? Torts? Trots?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.