Jets fans perform lewd halftime show from (merged 2x)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rillo, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

The plan should be that rude punks or drunks or adolecent behavior should be tolerated and the rest of us should just die ASAP.

2. thrill5one6

thrill5one6 New Member

ha, thats got to be scary for a woman.

3. Quack

Quack New Member

Look, the violence is bad, and public nudity isn't exactly moral but you have it admit, it's pretty funny when they are chanting "T-I-T-S! TITS! TITS! TITS!", regardless of whether or not a girl actually lifts her shirt.

4. rillo

rillo New Member

Yeah I get it, you don't like breast.....'morally bankrupt' give me a break. I've also said the violence is unacceptable, so what if grown women wanna show off their breast...they can say no and keep it moving.

#44 rillo, Nov 20, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2007
  5. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Good luck on your crusade to stop it, fact of the matter is that type of behavior does take place at football games across the country and if you want to bring a young child you better be prepared for it.

6. winstonbiggs

I don't challenge the facts, I challenge anyone who justifies this kind of behavior in public venues as acceptable.

7. Attackett

I'm not trying to say it is acceptable just that some sort of lewd behavior is taking place in every football stadium in the country and if you want to take a child to an event like that, you better be prepared.

8. Tennessee Jet

Tennessee Jet New Member

Originally Posted by themasochist
    It's not the womens bodies that are "offensive". But you're too dumb and morally bankrupt to understand, so I'll give you a pass.

The point here though is that the women are just as guilty as the men. That security guard who said that its free speech is an idiot. What about lewd beahvior and public drunkness. Those are two things that are clearly the problem.

9. themasochist

themasochist New Member

People didn't act like this 30 years ago. That's a fact. It's a societal issue when in this day and age you can't take your kids to a game for fear of some people whipping out their private parts or throwing beer bottles and spitting.

If you condone our society reverting to ape behavior you just might be part of the problem.

10. Attackett

No 30 years ago, the tunnels were filled with people openly doing cocaine in the tunnels. Now it has just evolved into a different type of lewdness.

11. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

What a terrible time to be a Jets fan. Our fan base has cheered an injury, sold tickets to Steelers fans to essentially make it an away game on the same day they are honoring one of the 2 best players this franchise has ever had and now this. Unbelievable.

12. winstonbiggs

That?s the problem in a nut shell. Those fans that are civilized should be prepared for the inevitable assault by some miscreant or adolescent drunks. Identifying the problem isn?t good enough, now that we identified it, it?s time to get rid of it.

13. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

While I am a big fan of the breast, I must agree with the rest...
    A Jets game is not the place, as little ones race
    Here and there, through the tunnels and such
    Sagging breasts, pert breasts, spitting and beer, it's simply too much
    The bigger issue of the day
    Steeler fans having their way
    With our house...

14. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

Stillettos is right down Rt. 120.

Bunch of apes.

15. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The ritual continues in Gate B

16. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

You really have to think that anybody here trying to condone this doesn't have a daughter, wife or even a girlfriend.

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

18. Attackett

I totally agree with you on this, I'm just not naive enough to think I could do anything about it other than what I can control. My 6 year old son has now been asking to come to the games with me for two seasons. I won't bring him yet because I'm not ready to subject him to this kind of behavior.

I agree that this type of behavior should stop but until it does everyone has their own choices to make. If you don't want to subject your neice or child to this behavior than don't bring them to the games. If you don't want to be around that behavoir than dont go either. I choose to go to the games and leave my child home for now. I don't condone that people make an ass of themselves in public but it doesn't bother me enough to keep me from going.

19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Oh, here we go. The PC police using kids as reason. I have a daughter, and nobody is making these girls do it. You people act like they are forced. They love it. All in good fun

20. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Who said anything about drinking. Did you have to be drunk to want to see womens breast at 20?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.