Pats will try and kill us......

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Hemi, Oct 31, 2007.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

They are proven cheaters. From a players standpoint and a coaching standpoint. What else do I need to know?

2. Tailgater

Tailgater New Member

What amazes me is people think BB got 'caught cheating'. LOL! Like he wasn't aware of the attention Mangini would bring on him, and that the league was well aware of it.

Was it out of arrogance? Nope. He needed a schtik to get the team motivated for the year, no more, no less. The only error was misjudging the severity of the punishment. Likely he expected, as many did, to lose a 2nd day pick and a small fine.

Poor haters. Patriots and their fans willl have to live with the infamy of becoming not only the best team ever, but likely pick up a few more rings in the next 5-6 yrs. Any free agent worth his salt will give up millions to play in Foboro (expect for the Terrel Owens-type players - you can have them).

For the Jets game, I expect Brady, Moss, & select others to start the game, play one series max, and head to the sidelines. The emabarrasing part with be that the backups, Cassel will put on the Jets. He'll use it for his resume for his next job in the NFL.

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Ahhh, this is the stuff I'm looking for, not like that boring Bruschi guy. I love to wallow in Pats fan fairy tales of the Belly versus Grendel. You fellas are such romantics.

4. L3JET

L3JET Active Member

There you go again "deflecting" the issue by using a specific text in my post. BTW, I?m also having a beer laughing at your slow-witted ass?By the way, do you all come to this site strictly to jerk off and try to convince others that you have lives???

5. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

This is the kind of arrogance I love to see in Patriots fans. I just hope you and the rest of the Patriots fans remember what insufferable assholes you were when you thought your team was indestructable and that, no matter what, everything would work out well in the end. It won't be long before the Pats are back at the bottom of the league. After that, you guys will shrug it off, stop watching football altogether (if you do at all now), and leave the rest of the world alone.

6. L3JET

L3JET Active Member

Ahhh the book I'm currently reading is also (Fantasy)...Opps, wrong thread.

#206 L3JET, Nov 3, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2007
  7. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

You should be well aware of how 1-15 feels...unless of course you are one of the many bandwagoners who became fans of the Patsies after 2001...My guess...that's probably what you are.

8. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

I'm sure he has Steelers, Niners & Cowboys jerseys in his closet that he'll deny ever owning to people who saw him wearing them

9. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

Got me figured out do ya? Tell that to my Hannah jersey. I dont have to legitamize anything to you folks. I know what a bandwagon fan is and I can assure I am not one of them.

Has anyone seen Rich Kotite and Rod Rust in the same room? I understand the suffering.

10. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

You got a Hannah Montana jersey? My daughter's dying for one of those!!!!

fag.

11. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

Wow! that was umm.. funny.

12. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

what's funnier is that the only jersey you named was from a guy who hasn't played since the Regan administration.... you're some fan...

13. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

Idiot. You called me a bandwagon fan..remember? Like someone who just became a fan when the team became a winner?? Y' know?? Get the concept???
    nevermind.

14. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

yeah, so where was your support from 86 - 2000 assclown?

15. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

You have to be a bandwagon fan, anyone who really goes back with the Pats wouldn't have Bruschi in his user name. Dead give away. A real Pats fan would be giveing some love to Morgan or Grogan.

16. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

he needs some time to google them before he can respond

17. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

So anyone on this board with Pennington or Coles in their name is rendered irrelevant right? Bruschi became a Pat 11 years ago...

18. Clemens 2008

Clemens 2008 New Member

Enjoy it while it lasts. bruschi but buddy

It is only a matrrer of time before tom terrific contracts a sexually transmitted disease like all of the other hollywood stars and it goes public. I mean he already has an illegitimate kid like most other massholes. Your coach has gone off the deep end as good as he may be. How long until he flips out on a camera man and does a pansai karate chop. Serioulsy as much as you give us shit now the enjoyment when it all hits the fan before this years superbowl when you've blown your loads all over the soap boxes. The momenty will be played over and over for my grandkids and theirs as well. It will be the biggest collapse in football history. You'll lose for the next hundred years and they'll call it the curse of the hoody.

#218 Clemens 2008, Nov 3, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2007
  19. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Isn't that the year that followed their SB appearance? Sorry I called you a bandwagon fan.

20. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

Who care what you called me? I dont. I was a fan in 86' when the Bears ran it up on us in SBXX. Meanwhile, you guys have had more trouble scoring than Joe Namath.