Pats will try and kill us......

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Hemi, Oct 31, 2007.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

The fact that you know so little about a subject in which you're trying to belittle me means what you think is also irrelevant. Your Play-Doh is getting lonely.

2. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I think you're a bandwagon fan. And I bet most of your brethren (Pat's fans) are too.

3. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

Dude, with all due respect. Get a life.

4. abyzmul

I'm not trolling a Pats forum, who's the one that needs a life again?

5. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

Belittle you? no. I'm obviously not that smart. I just happen to disagree. But whatever getsyou through your day.

6. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Gibbs is known aound the NFL for his history of running it up on teams. Jerry Glanville still gets pissed off hen he hears Gibbs name mentioned. He ran it up on he Falcons a few times according to Dr Z at SI.com.

Len Dawson said his coach, Hank Stram loved running up the score. The 49ers did all the time, including the Superbowl against the Chargers!

7. Burkejet

Burkejet New Member

of course we are.....We're JETS fans!!!!!!

8. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

This is a public forum is it not? Your team has had a direct impact (or so it seems) as to how we have approached this season. That's why i'm here. Hi.

9. abyzmul

Really?

I spent a decade working with billions of dollars of government communications equipment, I understand radio communications very well, as well as a number of other transmission media. I'm not just regurgitating what someone has posted on a message board. What's your excuse?

10. His excuse is that he's a patriots fan looking for any reason to shun and/or rationalize his team's shady operations on and off the field.

But hey, the pats are ALLOWED to be shady, cause their above the rules of the game and we all have to RESPECT it!

11. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

Very nice! I'm very proud of you. Tell NASA I said hi! I'm not regurgitating either. Just reacting to the bullseye that's been planted on my team's ass. And of course, the wussification of the NFL.

12. Hey, if it was the Colts, Steelers or god forbid the Jets w/ all this questionable content around them...you and the rest of the beantown heehaws would be throwing the next boston tea party, and shoving the "Patriot way" down everyone's collective throats.

Funny...whatever happend to that "patriot way" line anyway? Guess that got thrown out along w/ the hours of play signals from opposing team's around the league

13. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

It's alive and well, a bit tarnished but alive and well. Personally..I think our defense is running DOWN the score.

14. Ohhh...I get it...you're referring to how many key defensive starters you have on the very DOWNside of their career.

Seau, Bruschi, Vrabel, Harrison, Colvin...:wink:

15. Beamen

Beamen New Member

Alive and well? Excessive celebrations? Taping opposing signals? Mysterious radio frequencies/ dropped frequencies? HGH? Dirty hits?

Yep, that's the Patriot way.... :wink:

16. Don't forget a borderline catatonic mumbling madman at the steering wheel.

How many times during a course of game does BB jot down infinite math equations on his clipboard till the training staff straps him down and gives him multiple fixes of thorozine, just in time for him to put Brady back in game to get the lead back up to 42 points.

17. abyzmul

You're right, how wussy of the NFL not to let the Pats cheat. They'd be really tuff if they just gave the opposing team's playbook to Belichick before every game.

It's funny to watch you needlecranks romanticize the NFL actually enforcing the rules on the Pats. Pats against the world. Or maybe just Pats getting caught. And it's about time.

18. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

Yup! You and your young wippersnappers on D ranked 29th in the league on total D shouldn't be ashamed at all. They all have LONG careers ahead of them. Probably with another coach on another team. D envy perhaps?? : )

19. Hey, I'd rather lose honestly w/ a bunch of bums, than win while cheating w/ a bunch of old washed up roidheads.

...And I've openly admitted I would sacrifice the last 10 years of my life just to see one jets championship.

20. BRUSCHI54

BRUSCHI54 New Member

The Pats getting caught cheating is not what i'm refering to. It's the constant moaning about running up the score. Gibbs did it..the great Don Shula did it..Lord knows the 85 bears did. But no one bitched or moaned. I hope Richard Seymour runs it in from 2 yards out for a meaningless TD with 6 minutes to go. Then watch the sparks fly.

BTW. we already have your playbook. But dont need it.