We will beat the Redskins

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by #1 Jets Fan, Nov 1, 2007.

1. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

1. we are do
    2. the Redskins are overrated
    3. KC will have a great game for us.
    4. Our D will look good because the Skins offense is not very good
    5. They are good against the run but not very good against the pass
    6. Coles will have a big game if he plays
    7. I have a lot of money on the Jets LOL

2. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Funny thread. Gave me a good laugh. The Jets and win in the same sentence? :lol:

3. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

1. due? We are statistically speaking, due.
    2. By who??? I don't hear many people giving them a lot of credit, especially after last week.
    3. I'm hoping for a game without a lot of mistakes from him right now. As he progresses, maybe we can expect great games. Your expectations may be a bit high. Let's just hope he can keep his head on his shoulders and lead this offense effectively.
    4. Agreed. Hopefully Harris has another big game. We should bring a lot of heat like the Pats did to pressure Campbell into making mistakes.
    5. The do have one of the better secondaries in the league personel wise.
    6. Concussion, he won't.
    7. You're nuts. I'm a big gambler but I NEVER bet on my own team. Too much emotion involved.

4. Jetsandcanes

Jetsandcanes Active Member

pretty sure we are 0-8 against the spread this season. Wouldn't be betting on the jets buddy

5. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

I’m as darkside as it gets (especially this year) but I have a funny feeling about this game for some reason. I just get the feeling that some of these guys are getting tired of being pushed around.

Crazy as it sounds - I got a five dollar bet on this one with my Deadskins buddy (and I never bet more than a dollar).

6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

1. Being 'due' means nothing
    2. The Redskins are being coached by a legend, the Jets are being coached by a sophomore coach of a team in turmoil.
    3. KC is making his second ever start versus a very tough secondary.
    4. Our D tends to show up when they want to.
    5. The run sets up the pass in most cases.
    6. Coles will probably have to least amount of chemistry with Clemens out of the gate.
    7. Liar.

7. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

7. You're nuts. I'm a big gambler but I NEVER bet on my own team. Too much emotion involved.[/QUOTE]It money with family. I have a bunch of Redskins and Cowboys fan in my family so if we can beat the Skins then I'll be playing with house money on Thanksgiving...LOL Can't a man have a dream LOL

8. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

5. The run sets up the pass in most cases.
    7. Liar.[/QUOTE]I guess somebody forgot to tell Green bay #5
    as for 7 I love how u punks thank they know everything

9. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

I hope so, I'm so sick of losing...KC Magic?

10. abyzmul

You're right, it's a good thing that Brett Favre is the QB of the Jets, right? BTW, the fact that you think the Skins are weak against the pass is not smart.

11. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

Exactly. Also known as the gambler's fallacy.

12. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

It money with family. I have a bunch of Redskins and Cowboys fan in my family so if we can beat the Skins then I'll be playing with house money on Thanksgiving...LOL Can't a man have a dream LOL[/QUOTE]

You have a family full of Redskins/Cowboys fans? How the hell does that happen? Doesn't that violate the Laws of Relativity or something?

13. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

You have a family full of Redskins/Cowboys fans? How the hell does that happen? Doesn't that violate the Laws of Relativity or something?[/QUOTE]I guess that doesn't apply when it comes to my family...LOL Shit I'm still trying to figure out how I became a Jets fan at least this year LOL

14. abyzmul

Because every other year of being a Jets fan was probably a feast of victory and happiness?

15. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I'm looking for Clinton Portis to have a field day on our morbid run defense...at least he's on my fantasy team.

16. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

the hitman is gonna make him his bitch. :deadskins:

17. SuperBowlPleez!

SuperBowlPleez! New Member

This is a game that the redskins should win. That is what i've been telling every redskins fan that comes my way. I live in the d.c. area and it seems that Redskins fans have always scoffed at me for liking the jets. With a season like this who can blame them. but anyway, if by some freak of nature we beat the JETSKINS ( i call them that cuz we always supply them with players ala coles,moss,hall,kendall,fabini,i think even morton for a lil bit) then i will take it upon myself to rub this win in each and every skins fan i see. Make no mistake, i've been waiting for this game since the last time we met....I think it was in 03?? dont really remember but it has been a long time. With new england playing the way they are and KC making a second half resurgence; the East is locked and it looks to me that either KC or
    Cleveland will get the wildcard so the only games i'm lookin forward to are: Skins,Dallas,Pattys,and KC (maybe cleveland too so we can pay them back for stealing our win last year) at any rate, thas four or five big games that Jets players should get fired up for. Think of it this way........What do we got to lose but more games????????? Our season is pretty much done for anyways let's see what the young guys can do......AND LETS FUCKIN MOLLYWOP THE SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

yeah...well David "The Hitman" Harris can make Portis his bitch also -- I have Harris as an IDP on that same fantasy team.

19. amsingh

amsingh New Member

Not having Coles is huge in this game... easily our best player

20. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

If you consider going 2-7 huge, I guess. I hear where you're coming from, though. I love him.

Get well soon, Laveranues. I took me a few years to spell it wrong. Hehe.