Anyone else have that feeling?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by RobA, Oct 19, 2007.

1. ScotlandJet

ScotlandJet New Member

Agreed. We're not done till we're done and I think we can go and win some games next few weeks. We are not a bad team Gus and will not be picking in the top 10 next year.

2. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

You wanna bet on that?
    Sorry guys , I breed and bleed green and white , but have seen nothing , NOTHING that says to me that we are going to beat any of the other bottom feeders about.
    We are not a bad team? Have you seen are record? I won't even the mention the stats , they don't lie.
    Wake up fellas , your in la la land. Another shite season.
    Most of us here said give Mangini 3-4 years to get it right , I'll stick by that , but this step back is huge , which means his next move has to be a stride , and I'm starting to doubt if he can achieve that.

3. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

You're kidding, right? You think we are going 10-0 the last 10 games? You better take a look at the schedule.

4. gustoonarmy

People are looking through green tinted spectacles. take away the emotion and look at the cold hard facts and that last 10 game prediction looks right reversed.

5. Don

That's certainly a lot closer to what I think the record will be over the last 10 games and I don't care who the QB is.

7 games we shouldn't win - Cincinnati, Washington, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Cleveland, New England, Kansas City

2 games we should/could win - Buffalo, Miami

1 Tossup leaning towards a loss - Tennessee

We probably end up winning one or two of the first seven and losing one of the last 3 leaving us at 3-13 or 4-12.

#25 Don, Oct 20, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2007
  6. gustoonarmy

I agree with your unlucky 7. Again we could/should win with Buff and Miami but I think both will upset us and Vince Young Vs Kellen Clemens by the Titans game , so we may win against KC

7. Don

I put KC in the loss column for 2 reasons. They have one of the best defenses in the league this year and by then Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson will be sharing carries and KC will probably run the ball 40+ times that game. We all know how our run defense is.

8. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

I have a funny feeling that I will be fustrated , screaming please change the Quarter back. I have a feeling ruddi Johnson will be having a good day. I have a feeling that a team with a bad start will explode on us! (Carson/Pennington) there no comparision . My prediction is Jets 28 Bengals 24 . Chad throws for 206 a pick and a TD, Thomas Jones for a 126 and 2 TD's rushing . Neon Leon with one back to the house! happy hunting everyone!

9. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Yup. Me Too. and thats why I will cringe when Chad goes for 296 and 3 scores.

I want the Jets to take the kickoff, and Chad to throw a Pick six, on the first play from scrimmage.

10. gustoonarmy

It awefull to think that way , but I'm with you , lets move on already!

11. ScotlandJet

ScotlandJet New Member

That's why we have these forums to agree or disagree. I seen enough improvement last week in the areas we needed to address to suggest we will be moving forward over the next few weeks. Like everyone else you are letting this Clemmens/Chad debate cloud your judgement.

12. Don

We looked better against a 1-3 team and still lost. If we see an improvement against a good team then that will be something to write about.

13. DeathByJets

DeathByJets Well-Known Member

I have a feeling the Jets will play an exceedingly boring game. They will stay in it, despite Chad making 3 or 4 bad decisions (the CS will be pleased with the rest of his performance). The Jets will have the ball with an opportunity to tie late in the 4th. Chad will throw a game clinching pick to seal the win for the Bengals. During the post game press conference, EM will say Chad is the starting QB.

This seems to be the template for this season.

#33 DeathByJets, Oct 20, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2007
  14. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

Both teams are terrible, but if there is one side of the ball that is good...the Bengals offense can produce monster numbers.

If they have a good day and get a few turnovers...it shouldn't be even close.

Bengals 31 Jets 20

15. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

I was gonna say. :lol:

16. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

I Dont Know it seems like teams and players who are having bad years have career days against us every week. So i wouldnt be suprised if kenny watson goes for 150 yards and 2 scores and there horrible defense gives up only 150 yards and shuts us out thats the way this season has been so far.

17. gustoonarmy

Of course everyone has their own slant on events , and if you look hard (very hard) positives can be found.
    The KC Vs CP isn't really an issue for me , If CP plays well keep him in , he hasn't so drop him.
    The QB situation is a huge chunk of what is wrong , but its not the whole problem. We all see where the problems lie but nothing is done about it.
    You saw enough last week to suggest we will be moving forward , damn I was more pissed than I thought then :drunk:

18. Drew

Drew Active Member

I have a weird feeling about this game also.

I don't necessarily think we're going to win. I think we will keep it close and in the end lose on a terrible Chad INT like recent weeks. The Bengals don't scare me too much. We will hang in there.

19. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

With our luck, we will lose a shootout with Pennington throwing for 4 TDs and 350 yards

20. SI_Jets_Fan

SI_Jets_Fan Member

Again! {filler}