ESPN announcement: Jets listening to offers for Chad

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by youraveragejoe29, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

This is why he hasnt made the switch yet. 3 bad games doesnt exactly warrant a permanent removal of a QB that has been good for the past 4 years...In that case, we would see Drew Brees riding the pine already...but thats not happening

A few more bad games and Mangini will have no other option, although I would like to see the move sooner rather then later...

2. Chances

Chances New Member

hey guys longtime visitor, first time poster.

I think Mangini is trying cover his ass in his comments on the possibility of a Pennington trade. If he comes right out and says that he is considering trading CP then he looses the respect of all 53 guys in the lockerroom before the press conference is finished. I believe that they are considering offers, but will not trade him just for the sake of shipping him out...that doesn't work unless your the Cleveland Browns.

In case they can't work out a trade, he saves face and plays CP to the bye before giving the ball to KC with two weeks to take reps with the first unit players.

3. semperfidelisjetfan

semperfidelisjetfan New Member

this sucks...its past 4:00 on tuesday and noodle arm is still a jet.....i was hoping for a miracle

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Been listening to Mike and the Mad Dog on the outside chance... nothing going on during the news broadcasts.

5. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Chad against Cincy.

Then all hell will likely break loose. 1-6 is a terrible place for a football team to be.

6. semperfidelisjetfan

semperfidelisjetfan New Member

absolutely....I am trying not to be negative, but i think that cincys offense is going to light us up for at least 30....and i dont see our offense putting up more than 14 points, even against their horrible defense..

7. NYJ 13A

NYJ 13A New Member

Hellen Keller was just announced as Miami's GM and offered their 1st Round Draft pick in 2008, through sign language, for Chad.

8. RAGINGVILMA

RAGINGVILMA New Member

coming up on sc, John Clayton will tell us why pennington is still a qb and the deal in which he could have gone

9. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

We might have the only defense he could throw 4 TD's against...

10. Beamen

Beamen New Member

Wow, Clayton told us nothing.... ESPN always over hypes every non-announcement they make

11. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

I don't know if they are that dumb, but the Cardinals might be that desperate.