worst tackling i have EVER seen

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by typeOnegative13NY, Oct 7, 2007.

1. falcon4e

falcon4e Member

So Mangini gets the praise when he leads Herm's guys to the playoffs.. yet he takes no hit because it's Herm and Bradway. This team had many holes and did nothing to get better this offseason. This is a team that traded away their draft for Revis and Harris. I didn't think this team was ready to compete this year against the Pats. We just have to get right. Mangini however deserves to take a hit, and I think he has to look at making a switch at QB. At 1-4, the season isn't lost, but we have to start looking at other options and at least see if Clemens has what it takes to be the startinG QB. Let Clemens take his hits now.

2. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

Look up and to the right...see it? That's the rocker you just fell off.

3. genom

genom Active Member

Gabe Watson is lazy and unproductive. He has played in two games this year, for 10 tackles. Alan Branch is a 3-4 DE.......

4. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Oh..I thought we were playing the 3-4. Or trying to.

5. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Today Watson started.

Branch was inactive.

I watched some of the Cardinals-Rams game, but not enough to say if Watson played well or not.

Roderick Hood sure is good.

6. genom

genom Active Member

Right. The problem on this defensive unit is the NT position. Ellis and Coleman are serviceable, Robertson however is playing out of position. The guy can barely occupy 1 block, asking him to take on two blockers is just ridiculous. Sione Pouha is outplaying him right now.

Edit: Alan Branch was inactive? Haha message board GM's. Everyone was claiming this man would be the next Seymour or Wilfork.

#26 genom, Oct 7, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2007
  7. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

is rodney harrison a high character guy? is anybody from Miami U a player of sterling character? Where did Mangini "learn" this mantra. Belichick had Brian Cox and Lawrence Taylor, for crying out loud.

8. genom

genom Active Member

I don't know, maybe from his own morals and ethics? Not everyone that comes from Belichick is a scum bag