Metal Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by KurtTheJetsFan, Feb 16, 2006.

1. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Cause of Death was a great album. The last one i heard was the one where they did the rap song "bulletuary"

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Hehe, Back From The Dead, not exactly my favorite Obit album but it has a few songs I can listen to.

At one point in the show this fat chick got up on stage and flashed her shirt up and John Tardy put his boot on her ass and shoved her off stage onto the crowd with her jugs hanging out.

3. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

haha get of the stage fat bitch(in tardy growl). whats the lineup look like now? i remember tardy brothers,perez,and murphy.

4. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

Anyone heard the new Megadeth yet? I'm listening to it right now for the first time. Good start so far...good 'ol thrash style on the first tune...like it so far. And what the hell happened to the band?! I mean, even Dave's gone this time. That's just not right. OK, got a little too much money for gloss...but still good. Whatcha y'all think?

5. abyzmul

That's news to me, I actually heard him promoting the new album on the radio a few months ago. Haven't heard it yet. Megadeth lost their magic for me years ago.

6. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Do you mean David Ellefson?

7. brothermoose

On song two...and I really have no complaints...it's still Dave anyway. Called "United Abominations"...diggin it. Check out their website, its got killer grafix and the new guys look like the illegitimate children of Dream Theater and the Nickelback singer.

8. brothermoose

Yes...he never left to my knowlege...until now. But Mustaine marche on...

9. 1028

1028 Active Member

asdgadfgadsfrgbadfhbarsdgaw ebtAWETwetr vWETRwetWETR WETwetrWET HOLY FUCK THAT'S AWESOME.

10. highflyer

highflyer Active Member

Waiting for Obituary to come back to Perth, really been getting into them again the last few weeks. Chopped in Half:up:

11. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

Some of you older metal heads may remember TT Quick-Metal of Honor, well anyway they are reforming to do a benefit show the day after Thanksgiving 11/23 at the Starland Ballroom with Edgar Cayce (ex Prophet members) plus special guests. Now TT Quick was the band that opened and closed L'Amours in Brooklyn and Dave Dipietro the guitar player was Zak Wylde's instructor many years ago. Also Scott from Prophet has played with Dave and Glenn Evans in Nuclear Assault and has recorded with Paul Crook (ex Anthrax) and Sebastian Bach guitarist.

TTQuick is well respected by alot of metal bands so it should be an interesting night since it is Thanksgiving weekend and alot of people are home for the holidays.

Just an FYI post.

Peace.

12. Much like Metallica w/ the Black album, Countdown to extinction was a good album...but you could tell they were trying to be more mainstream and it marked the beginning of the end. Well that and the fact that Mustaine is a junky who cant stay clean w/o a lame born again cop out.

As for Obituary...I saw em live about a year and a half ago...and it was an awesome time. Great set list, great energy, and great sound!

13. :lol: :lol:

I'm sure you'll agree there are band shirts thatd be much worse...but nothing could possibly be more perfect!

That's unbeatable

14. abyzmul

#435 abyzmul, Oct 7, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2007
  15. Seeing Dark funeral next Thursday. My first real metal show in awhile...I'm very psyched! Hope they play the entire Secrets of the black arts album!

16. abyzmul

Yeah, they're gonna be out here on the 29th, I think I'll be at that show.

17. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

18. 1028

1028 Active Member

That show will be fucking great, Vader is like the band that got me into death metal, and Malevolent Creation has just recently become one of my favorite bands. I can't wait.

19. You're not gonna make the trip to hartford to see Dark funeral?!