this team is awful and this week unprepared

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KurtTheJetsFan, Sep 30, 2007.

1. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

i won the super bowl with chad runnin the offense in madden....though i had a ton of picks...and pete kendall was blocking for me too...

2. NYJNYRNYM

NYJNYRNYM New Member

man, if nugent doesn't miss that fg at the end of the first half, this game is tied up with 3 minutes to go. b/w this and the mets game im about ready to whip out my hockey jersey in septmber.

3. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

the leon washington TD is another example of the super jets dicktease. just like the "comeback" in balt....i told my friends it was TSJDT...and we are witnessing it twice in 3 weeks...i hate TSJDT.

rutgers lost to shit house maryland yesterday. the only thing that can recoup my weekend is if the mets miss the playoffs...

4. You're right...the defense will hold here.... we'll be within the 30 w/ about 90 seconds left...and someone will drop the ball in the end zone on 4th down w/ about 12 seconds left..

5. CP+SM=TD

CP+SM=TD New Member

your pissed about rutgers losing to md....dont even talk to me about my gators...

6. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

thank god for tom glavine having a bad day! philly is up 3-1 in the 6th, and the wonderful metropolitans season is collapsing 8-1 in the 6th. at least the baseball gods are smiling on me today. too bad for willie though. if omar could have actually gave him a decent rotation and solidified the bull pen hed have been fine.

btw, has jose reyes completely melted down? i love it.

i thought the mets might pull it out after yesterday with the fight they showed. glad to see it wasnt really there. at least i can enjoy the yanks stomping the indians this week...

7. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

See! PK is the answear :lol:

8. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

i think the biggest shocker was OK losing to the buffs. auburn has a good team and they always play tough with UF. i think the gators were overhyped going into this year (no offense gator fans). i know rutgers had a soft sched early...but i figured theyd lose later in the year to WV or USF.

on a completely unrelated note did anyone watch the WVU/USF game friday? very exciting game. sloppy at times, but exciting.

9. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

how did we use 2 TOs? missed that i guess...

10. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

here it comes...

11. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

and there it went! the dick tease lives.

12. 1-15 all over again baby!!!

13. jets1960

jets1960 New Member

Start KC, let him get his reps. Draft or trade for an OL and NT next season.

14. Greatful Jethead

Greatful Jethead New Member

We had 30 yards rushing again. No running game means no offensive line . No offensive line means no offense. Chad is not the problem . No Pass rush and No offensive line is our problem

15. jets1960

jets1960 New Member

Also SOMEBODY who can get a pass rush, Also ,,, return to the 4-3

16. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

I wonder who we will get with our low pick next year?

tbh looking forward to the draft is a lot more enjoyable than watching the jets play

17. GAJETMAN

GAJETMAN Member

the whole team sucks, including coaches....except for Coles and Cotchery.
    every week same ol' shit. Make the other teams QB look like the second coming of Peyton Manning.

18. Mickey Shuler 82

Mickey Shuler 82 New Member

Mangini can't start Clemens next week when this loss isn't entirely Pennington's fault. The 0-line is just as guilty IMO. The defense played like crap. I'd bench Vilma and let Harris play full time before I'd bench Pennington.

I'm not saying at some point (another 2 losses in 3 games) that we don't move to Clemens to figure out if he's the future, but what's the evidence that Chad should be benched at this point? I'd say the first INT was his fault for sure, but if fuxxin Nuge hits the Field goal at the end of the half, we're looking at OT in the last drive and not tying the game.

By the way, where is Kerry Rhodes this season. The guy's a joke this year and clearly a key difference in the D's performance this year.

19. I mentioned this in the original post..but I've determined that the reason Rhodes isnt making as many plays is b/c the pass rush upfront is so bad..that he's forced to play in the 2 deep to try and prevent big plays. If we could manufacture an acual pass rush...you'd see Rhodes making just as many plays as he made last year.

20. Mickey Shuler 82

Mickey Shuler 82 New Member

That could be. I was going to add in prior post that if they're gameplanning him, then someone else (read Coleman) should be picking up some plays and he's clearly not.

Also, is the cat out of the bag on Schottenheimer. The O just doesn't seem as imaginative as it was last year. I don't know if it's execution or everyone's familiarity with the team in its second year. Very disappointing. But like you said, bad penalties are undermining what momentum we can generate.