Jet Fan Season TIX Holder/Lawsuit Belichick (MERGED 3X)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MayoGate, Sep 28, 2007.

1. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

youre better than this abyzmul...i dont care what champ says....youre above it.

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You're right about one thing, there's something wrong with you sitting in front of your computer fuming over something like this.

#62 abyzmul, Sep 29, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2007
  3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's our society, man, I get pissed as hell whenever I get ad campaigns thrust in my face when turn on my TV but I have the good sense to temper my annoyance. People are going to continue to sue for frivolous reasons because there isn't a law against such a thing, that I am aware of. I prefer to laugh at it than to bang my head against the wall.

4. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

i dont know....this just rubs me the wrong way. im so tired of seeing these bullshit lawsuits that clog courts over nonsense. i googled the guys name and hes been a pest in NJ for a long time. its just insane that any court (even kangaroo) could look at this as serious in any way shape or form.

this guy is sueing over nothing and we have people dying everyday in iraq and afghanistan....the craziness in burma....there are just more pressing things in life than getting 100 million from BB or the pats for spygate.

i deep end on stuff like this and its why ill probably have a heart attack by the time im 35...

5. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

People dying in the middle east and the craziness in Burma have nothing to do with frivalous lawsuits. If the administrations wasn't untouchable, maybe we'd see some lawsuits that REALLY matter.

If the other team cheated and ticket holders were subjected to a falsified product, they deserve a refund. That's absolutely fair. The reason this suit seems so frivalous is the huge sums of money they are going after. That's simply smart litigating. If there is a settlement, it will be a fraction of what they are asking for, and they are well aware of this.

The average Jets fan might get a refund of 2 or 3 games max, if they fill out the class action paperwork if/when it arrives.

6. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

there is nothing smart about this. its a completely bullshit claim. like i said, if this even gets to a point where they get this into an actual courtroom, or even a negotiation for a settlement theres something extremely wrong with our legal system.

when you buy a ticket to a sporting event, you pay to watch the game. you dont pay to watch a certain team win. its far fetched to believe that anyone was duped into paying for a "false product". you pay to watch the event, the outcome (as far as the product goes) is of no matter.

if this thing gets any legs there is no telling where this kind of madness will end. this is the kind of case that makes lawyers look like theyre dispensable and bloodsuckers.

my point about burma and the war was irrelavent...i was just trying to state that there are way more important things going on then some crybaby trying to squeeze someone else for money.

do you honestly believe there is merit in this? nobody deserves a refund over this...maybe if you were a season ticket holder during the kotite regime...

7. Jets Fan from NE

This is pretty funny. It won't go anywhere in court.

8. the_wanton_song

If anything it will open up the entire can of worms and prove that this was common practice in the NFL.

"Howard Mudd, who currently serves as the offensive line coach with the Colts, saying that Johnson "was the best in the entire league at stealing signals." He was talking about how the Cowboys were FILMING signals during their run.

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/...ire-league-at/

#68 the_wanton_song, Sep 30, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2007
  9. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

They don't deserve any money but the NFL should have to print on the tickets that cheating by coaches, players and refs is a given in all NFL games and fans assume the risk that the results on the football field may not be due to fair competition.

10. the_wanton_song

Then you better print it in bold letters on major league baseball tickets. Because cheating is even more prevalent in that sport.

In the NFL, when it's all said and done it comes down to execution.

11. j14mp

j14mp Banned

jets fans are clowns

12. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

and you'll be banned soon troll

13. j14mp

j14mp Banned

that was my intention :rofl:

dont be jelous cause the pats made you cry for mommy :up:

jets suck, and the pats STILL win without this "cheating"... sorryy guyysss:smile: :rofl:

14. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

..........and hes outta here.

I wonder how much this has ended up costing him?