Chads rush td and funky celebration

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NYMagpies, Sep 23, 2007.

1. FOURTHANDLONG

FOURTHANDLONG Active Member

How many Afc Championships or Superbowls has this produced?

2. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Does this ring a bell?

If Chad is the Qb 10-6 Jets
    If Clemens is the Qb 35-10 Jets

3. FOURTHANDLONG

Yes it does ring a bell. I made a mistake. The Dolphins are worse than I thought and so is our Defense!

4. FOURTHANDLONG

Im sure you were quite impressed with the 124 yards passing against the worst D in the League!

5. Attackett

Yes I was very impressed in Chad's performance yesterday and in his first game vs the Pats. Chad is off to a great start to this season whether you want to believe that or not. He is responsible for 5 of the 6 offensive TDs we have scored this year.

6. FOURTHANDLONG

Let's save this conversation until we play the Giants in two weeks ok. Im mean seriously the Dolphins? Gimme a break. You gonna be gung ho about the Bills next week too?

7. fake_crs

fake_crs New Member

Ok then, FOURTHANLONG, come back and bash Chad after he has a bad game and losses to one of those teams because of QB play. I will then be more tolorant of your Chad Pennington bashing.

But bashing him after a win like yesterdays is utterly rediculous. Go post on the Pats boards this week if you insist on bashing the Jets winning QB. Come back here if and when he loses a game for us. Is that to much to ask?

How about the moderators here? Why would you let these so called "jets fans" ruin your forum for JETS FANS after a win against Miami? Jets fans traditionally LOVE BEATING MIAMI!

Threads like this just stink.

#87 fake_crs, Sep 24, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  8. Attackett

Have you watched football this year? The Giants? If you're going to talk about the worst D's in the league the Giants are going to come up pretty fast. In fact the Giants biggest issue is their secondary whereas the Dolphins biggest issues are stopping the run, hence the fact we ran the ball about 35 times yesterday.

Remember the Dolphins are the same team that you predicted the Jets would score 10 points with Chad at QB. These two statements give me a clear understanding that you don't know what the hell you are talking about when it comes to football.

9. FOURTHANDLONG

Im not bashing him for one game we played this season. Nobody could win with the pass rush we had in the first game. I think We would have gotten slaughtered in the second game if he had played because he would have had to throw and it would have gotten ugly, but once again it was the Ravens. Yesterday we played the Dolphins! I can no more bash him for loosing to the Pats than you can brag about him winning against the worst team in the league! It was supposed to happen! Let's wait and see what he does against teams that are supposed to be comparable to us in talent. You need to grow the **** up and stop dreaming like a five year old that Chad can compete with the Brady's and Mannings of the world. I don't live in Fantasy land when it comes to the Jets.

10. FOURTHANDLONG

Have you watched Football. Have you watched the Jets Defense? The Giants can score on our Defense! If the Dolphins can score 28 points on us what do you think the Bengals, Giants, Steelers, Cowboys, Eagles and Pats are going to do when we play them? Answer this question Genius? Can Chad put up the 30 points necessary to win those games? Did you see the Giants in the second half yesterday?

11. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Some of you idiots can't give this thing a rest, no? Can't enjoy a win without your bitching?

I loved Chad's TD and celebration, it happened right in front of me. After all the bullshit he's been through, that was just a great moment for him and for real Jet fans.

PS--Blame Todd, if you want anybody to take you seriously, fix your signature.

12. Attackett

Yes I saw the Giants get lucky that the Redskins engineered their game tying drive like Herm was handling the clock.

To answer your question, yes Chad is capable of putting 30 points on the board, he has done it before, why can't he do it again.

Answer this question Not a Genius, if the Jets lose a game 31-28, whose fault is it that the Jets lost the game? The Ds for giving up 31 points or the Os for not scoring 35?

13. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Most of us are impressed with WINS.... the amount of yardage it takes to score points is pretty much moot. Were you so impressed with Trent Green's yardage in passing? I bet you were in the bathroom after the game with a box of kleenex after watching him rack up yardage. :lol: Ohhhh.. Trent... :breakdance:

14. Coach K

Coach K New Member

just like last year? you mean the paultry 17 td's and 16 INT's?

his best games last year were against the packers, the vikings, and the lions.

the only thing chad proved last year is hes got amazing guts and can play 16 games. i respect the hell out of him for his comeback last year. but by no means was it that impressive overall

and by no means am i rooting for him to fail. i wish him all the luck.

15. blevins

blevins New Member

Get REX or Get REAL

I hear there is a QB in Chicago that has a strong arm and the experts say can "make all the throws" that you feel Pennington can't. The problem is you can't be sure which team is going to catch those throws. He should be available soon!
    But I'll take Chad. You complain that Chad can't beat you with his arm because his long ball is suspect. But isn't three 10 yard completions the equivalent of one 30 yard one? No, actually it is better - the 3 completions take more time off of the clock, resting a defense and giving the other team less time to score. Doesn't a 3 or 10 yard TD count 6 points just like a 30 or 60 yard one?
    You take what the defense gives you and only force it downfield whenever it becomes necessary (like the 3rd and long completion against the PHINS). Chad will throw a 40 yarder this year when the situation dictates it and
    Kellen will get his chance to shine when Chad no longer can get the job done - I don't see that being this year.

16. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Don't look now Coach, but Chad is already off to a 4-0 ratio after two games. Clearly on track to best last years. Bashers only going to be able to cling to that stat for so long.

17. FOURTHANDLONG

We know our D s**ks that is a given. These are the times our Fearless leader should step up and put points on the board! Palmer, Eli, Romo and Mcnabb put up points when they have less than Stellar Defenses playing for them. Winners win despite their Defenses shortcomings! At the end of the day your boy Chad will have a chance to prove one of us right or wrong. And for the Record he will have to put up 40 against Dallas and Cincy! Other Good to Elite Qb's can do it and now we will see if your boy is up to the task.

18. FOURTHANDLONG

He missed the Ravens game so that took three picks and two fumbles off his ratio right off the top!

19. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Right... because he was 2-0 against the Pats. :lol: Keep trying. If the offensive line continues to gel we should see Penny with some of the better numbers he has put up in a long while. Unfortunately, it is going to be necessary the way the defense is playing. :sad:

20. FOURTHANDLONG

I did predict a win yesterday and at this point the only thing that will impress me are wins deep into the playoffs! We will see how impressive our W-L record is in Dec ok.