Pats fans' reactions

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by ........, Sep 12, 2007.

1. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

The only person fighting you for "most ignorant person on the planet" is Sean Salibury. ESPN hates the Jets and yet everyone is killing Sean for saying cheating had nothing to do with the outcome of game.

14-7 at the half, then things changed big time.

Who won in Foxboro last year?

Tool.

2. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

hes in denial...either that or he doesnt understand simple logic, which explains alot:breakdance:

3. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

Those arrogant pats fans, they think that no one would dare touch them...
    Many of them think the punishment will be something trivial, like a 4th round pick or something. I really hope it's something huge.

4. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

It will be and should be IMO.....here you go, I forgot to include this yesterday...most likely would have been lost among the rubbish

5. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

exactly who knows full well it isnt cheating? apparently folks in charge at the NFL, other players, teams, and their FOs think its cheating.

im amazed at how you guys can defend this bullshit. if the shoe was on the other foot you NE assholes would be screaming foul and going on about how the whole world is against you...reguardless of how much success youve had.

i think its funny that bill polian cleared the sidelines before the AFC championship game last year and the pats didnt win.

as for when the guy was caught....its been widely reported the he was headed to the locker room at the half and got stopped. he complained and jersey state troopers were called because of his antics in the stadium. add this with the fact that the same exact person was caught taking video at GB and things are adding up and are starting to stack against BB.

6. StillProud

StillProud New Member

Hahahahaha. I'm getting a HUGE kick out of that article. "I can't believe it was that easy."

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Those signals weren't used for the Jets game, guys. Mangini saw it coming and decided to screw Belichick to get his own "competitive advantage." You guys have rocks in your skulls. If there's any team in the league that has certainly taken measures to protect their signals, it's the Jets. But Manpussy, who obviously didn't have a problem with any of this when he was putting rings on his big sausage fingers, wanted to gain a little AFC East edge by putting the heat on Belichick. Unfortunately it didn't work out so well.

"It was 14-7 at the half waaaaaaaaa." If not for a dropped pass and a botched field goal, it's 20-7 at LEAST. Probably 28-7. You guys couldn't do shit against the Patriots offense even in that first series when chubbsGini started waving his signals.

Yes, guys, your team sucks. It's really bad. Your defense is slow and weak, your offensive line is porous, and Thomas Jones is JAG.

7. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

yeah,they were taping the jets signals for when they play the redskins. right. You really are a fool huh. Your prized organization is tainted. And your fanbase is in denial.

8. typeOnegative13NY

this idiot belongs on the ignore list. He/she is having trouble dealing with that fact that the pats now have a bigger taint than the one he swung off when he was born.

9. StillProud

StillProud New Member

No. No denial. I admit the videotape was stupid. Now everyone has a legit reason to hate the Pats. Well, legit until we wrap up our 14-2 season with another Super Bowl.

I think you're in denial about the very basic fact that the videotape wasn't used for this game. It was confiscated before halftime, which is when it would have been used. And don't give me that UFO moonbeam radio signal crap. If they were piping signals into the OC box they wouldn't have taped anything.

10. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Feeling better yet sweetie pop? Are you almost ready to face the awfulness of what your team did?

11. typeOnegative13NY

well,aparently people in high places see it different. Theres no tuck rule way outa this one.

12. StillProud

StillProud New Member

Yeah, they violated a league rule with the camera, which is the key point. But this aint a big deal fellas. I'd be saying that if it was the Jets too, I really would.

But, hey! You know, we'll see this year, won't we? If the eyes of the universe are on the Pats and they win another 12-14 games, that will pretty much speak for itself, huh?

13. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Yeah it would... It would speak volumes about the character of a team with that much talent who would still find it necessary to cheat and not try to win on talent and intelligence alone... VOLUMES

Get it baby doll?

14. Jetsetter

Jetsetter Active Member

BELICHICKEN TO DO LIST:

1. Eat Shit
    2. Die

15. Canadian

Canadian New Member

Ugh, lot's of trolls this week:mad:

16. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I have to say, I am truly appalled by the reaction of the Pats fans. I can honestly say that if the shoe was on the other foot and it was the Jets cheating I would be just as disgusted as I am now.

I have never really hated the Patriots, at least not like I do the Dolphins. I respected how good they were and what they accomplished. That respect is gone now and they have officially moved to the top of the list as far as hated teams goes. I have never been looking more forward to a football game as I am to the next Patriots game. No matter what happens with our season till then I am certain we are going to kick their cheating bitch asses all over the field that day.

GO JETS!! F THOSE CHEATING BASTARDS!!

17. Canadian

Canadian New Member

Definitely agree that if the Jets were found cheating I would be ashamed. I would still follow the games with the same intensity but I would know that the acts comitted were in-defensable; and if a fan of any player/team found cheating tries to defend them (playing wise, not personality wise), they need to have a reality check. However, they are ways for players to earn their way back (see Giambi, Jason:) ).

18. dbeast

dbeast New Member

If you had paid attention to the first half you would have known that the score was not indicative of the game. Pats dominated throughout, except for two drives.

#178 dbeast, Sep 12, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2007
  19. jetsaholic1094

jetsaholic1094 New Member

Hilarious quotes by patsfan.com posters

I thought it'd be fun to share some gems found over at the patsy board. It really opens your eyes to just how deranged and screwy their thought process has become. They're so blind with desperately trying to grasp on to whatever shred of respectability they have...it's almost painful to read. Almost. So enjoy, and contribute!

Who's the sneaky bastard?

So lemme get this straight. Mangini exposes Belly for the cheating fraud that he is, and Mangini is the shameless snake? Not the fella who's up to dirty tricks trying to steal signals? That's like blaming the victim of a robbery for pointing out the robber in a police lineup.

Uh, what?

I'm sold. Cheating is swell.

Man, even Pats fans who actually have some decency and admonish BB for what he did are getting railed by the homers there.

#179 jetsaholic1094, Sep 12, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2007
  20. Canadian

Canadian New Member

:lol: :lol:

Wow