I Just Sent This Letter To Sports Illustrated

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by wexy, Sep 12, 2007.

1. wexy

wexy Member

To the Editor;
    I just came home to my new copy of SI with Randy Moss and the "scary" Patriots on the cover. What I find scarier is that Bill Belichek was in Commissioner Goodell's office today "apologizing" for cheating and stealing the Jets' defensive signals. If they're that good and the rest of the league is "shivering" then the Pats shouldn't have to resort to violating NFL rules

Rich Weksberg

2. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

Nice, I hope it gets published. The more bad rep the pats get, the better. I hope that they uncover something so big, that their superbowl wins are always overshadowed by this cheating...

3. BradyLegacy

BradyLegacy Banned

yes, or course... We are hated and envious by lower teams... :)

4. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

You are hated because you are a team of tools.
    You are envied because you won superbowls... what team wouldn't want 3 superbowls in the last 4 years...
    Doesn't mean we want to be anything like the pats though.

5. CanadaGreen

CanadaGreen New Member

We are lower teams because we don't cheat butthead!!

6. BradyLegacy

BradyLegacy Banned

Of course you do..you guys are scavengers..wants to steal everything that we had.. Whether it be coaches or players...

7. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

If the shoes were on the other foot I would be here saying that I was very disappointed by the actions of my team and coach and I would not wear any of the teams' logo items for a year.

I have a friend and NE native, longtime Pats fan, through the good and the bad, and he told me yesterday that he was disappointed, I guess that is why he is a friend, he has the guts to man up...

Take the medicine it will do you no harm.

8. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

My sentiments exactly.

9. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

why don't you guy back to your team's website? Or are you trying to spy on us? You guys can't get enough, can you? Loser.

10. wexy

wexy Member

Thank you , you just reminded that I have to get whine to bring to my sister tomorrow but back to my succinct letter. It will get published.

11. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Irish/Italian?

j/k:breakdance:

12. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

SI is a shit mag and im glad i cancelled my subscription years ago.

13. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

That's funny, because your "dynasty" was built by stealing Bellicheat from the Jets. That's what makes Bellicheat and Pats' fans such huge hypocrites. Bellicheat took his $1 million from Hess to stay on as an assistant and take over from Parcells when Parcells stepped down and when Hess passed away and the Jet HC job was his, he left for NE with half the Jet coaching staff. You must be 12 years old or something like that if you can't remember that HUGE fact. And for Bellicheat to now have a bug up his butt because Mangini had the opportunity to move up from a coordinater job to a HC job is the height of hypocrisy. And for you to allege that the Jets steal coaches and players is a complete joke.

14. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

*Ahem* I believe the pot is black...

15. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Yeah, because it is racist. Please explain again why you feel that way. I don't find anything in it to be racist.

16. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Jets SB won fair and square 1, Pats 0.

17. ihatethedolphins3

ihatethedolphins3 New Member

lololol funny bc wasnt bellicheat the coach for the jets for like 12 hrs before he put his tail between his legs and escaped to homo land bc he was scared of being a hc in new york, so he had to goto silly silly boston were he be a level 4 psycho and no1 will notice, but yea we steal everything from you guys, everything except your lack of class and some of the dumbest fans in football

18. mgjetman

mgjetman New Member

It is a good letter but IMO I think we need to focus on this ruining the itegrity of the game. By the Patsies stealing our had signals they knew every blitz and what side it was coming from alowing them to slide a TE over and know where the single coverage was.

Who knows what could have happen last year since we played the Colts so tough earlier in the season.

Too bad sombody had to spoil the HGH cream rubbing party while watching Jets movies over there at Belicheat house.

19. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

you know, i cant even remember what the article that sent me over the edge was anymore. but it irked the ever loving shit out of me. even though i cant remember the subject i remember being insulted and offended...it was more than a few years ago.

20. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Well, shouldn't you have directed your anger at the writer as opposed to the entire magazine? Read the two most recent stories by Gary Smith (one on Randy Shannon from the 9/10/07 issue and the other was from a few months back about an Arkansas high school football team). You might change your mind about it being a racist magazine.