The Patriots sign-stealing / radio scandal - Official Thread (Merged 21x (ugh))

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GreenMachine, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Which of them is biting a chunk out of the other's ear? I really think Mangini is above that so I guess we gotta call Belichik Tyson in that one.

2. chris66

chris66 Member

thats because stealing signs isn't illegal. what the pats are going to be punished for is having the camera on the field. teams chart other teams signs all the time. thats why most teams have 2 or 9 guys signing and they change the signs every quarter sometimes every play. why do you thinh mangini and jets fo isnt all up in arms. Its because they know there team got torched fair in square. they will probably get fined about 10 grand and lose a 5th round at most, but the real funny thing is when this is all settled the JETS will still suck.

3. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

I wouldn't shake with a cheater. I hope Mangini Snubs that lowlife, Bellicheat

4. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

You're right... I read it wrong... however they couldn't find someone from another team? had to be a guy from the team in trouble? looks like someone wants his old job back

5. Gator

Gator Active Member

Matt Damon and Ben Affleck suck. I'm boycotting their movies. Wahlberg too. Cheaters.

6. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

There's no issue in dispute here that cannot be clarified.

The camera was confiscated by the NFL. Either it has footage of the Jet's coaches making signs to the players or it doesn't.

If it does the Patriots are going to pay a significant price for that act of cheating.

If it doesn't this will all blow over with a warning to the Patriots not to bring video cameras onto the sidelines of an NFL game. NFL Films does that.

7. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

oh,ok. thats all it was? phew! i'm relieved. And to think the nfl thought enough of the contents of the tape to see it different. get your head out of the chowder

8. wildthing202

wildthing202 Active Member

Don't associate us Sox fans with those retard Patriot fans. The Pats don't even play in Boston.

9. PMCRW

PMCRW New Member

Mark Wahlberg is a pretty good actor actually. He kicked ass in the Departed and the shooter wasnt that bad either.

10. typeOnegative13NY

bah,you guys suck too.:grin:

11. Phyr

Phyr Member

I will never forget.

12. BradyLegacy

BradyLegacy Banned

what does your post about the nfl saw it different have anything to what i just posted?get your head out from our asses

13. typeOnegative13NY

you are trying to use someones opinion that this is common practice,and i said that the nfl people who looked over the tape thought it wasn't common,but cheating. was that hard to understand?

14. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

Funny how with each turn this issue takes, Pats fans try to look to some lame ass way to justify it, and always end it with a whiney "the jets still stuck" tag.

We'll see exactly how serious this is after they give the Pats their punishment.

15. L3JET

L3JET Active Member

Gotcha, a former Patriots video coordinator e-mailed someone to say that?s typical in the NFL. That?s your prove that every other team is cheating in the NFL? Really? GRRRRR?!? That's pathetic! Don?t you think that your approach is a tad adolescent? Well, if you find that very impressive, maybe belichick will use him as a dimwitted-token when he meets with the commissioner?

Peace out.

16. Heyyy,

Let the Pat fans keep defending the obvious. It only proves so many football fans points about how ignorant and obnoxious they truly are.

Right now they are defending blatant cheating caught on TAPE.

It wasn't jets officials that confiscated the tape...for all we know..they knew nothing about it. This was the NFL! Other teams have now spoken out against the Pats for this sort of thing as well as other instances over several seasons. If "everybody is doing it" how come it's only the Pats who are laced w/ this sort of behaivor? For all we know theyve been doing things like this for their entire dynasty..which is why they always seem to be at the right place at the right time on the football field. I'm not sayin...I'm just sayin..Where there's smoke there is fire.

Keep it coming Pat fans...You'rejust proving soo many people's point about you!

17. typeOnegative13NY

Just amazing these Pats fans. If it were as simple as they say,it would have been downplayed as common gameday practice.

18. And if the tables were turned they'd say "Oh Mangini is such a sleeze. He'll do anything to try and beat his former mentor. There should be harsh consequences"

19. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

When the classiest guy in the league, LT, comes out as says the Pats motto should be "If you're not cheating, you're not trying to win." That really tells you something.

20. allan1

allan1 Active Member

gaytriots troll needs a bannin!

3 super bowl titles TAINTED! EXPUNGED FROM THE RECORDS!

Patriots...a dynasty in DISGRACE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.