Where Are You Kendall Haters

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JIMsection323, Aug 26, 2007.

1. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Exactly.

Dont get me wrong. Great players in the past have pulled this and been rewarded by certain teams. Its just not a road you want to go down...and the Jets did the right thing.

Unless all of these posters that loved Kendall thought this team was going to the superbowl this year and now we are not...I cant figure out how one guard can be responsible for an entire offense line that is playing horrible right now.

I would be more concerned with the guys that are on the roster right now. Kendall or no Kendall...it wouldnt of made a difference.

As far as Pennington ending up getting injured because of the weak play? Hmmm..better leave that one alone.

2. PMCRW

PMCRW New Member

i'm right here and

FUCK PETE KENDALL...

you pansey...how about where the fuck is Thomas Jones???

3. supersonic

supersonic Well-Known Member

So what was the precedent exactly? We won't pay you but if make enough of a stink we will give you to someone who will pay you? If they wanted to set a precedent, they would have ignored his nonsense and made him play out his contract or sat him on the bench to rot. What stops Brandon Moore from doing the same thing?

4. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

Has Washington Given him a Raise , I have never read anywhre yet that says so much?? From what I understand he was traded and all Washington has to do his still pay him what he was under contract for.

Regardless , I was/am Anti Kendall for what he was doing , but I would have rather they just started him at LG and told him tough shit 1.7 is all your getting paid , if you dont like it walk out and get paid nothing.

5. GBA

GBA Well-Known Member

Fuck Pete Kendall & good riddance.

Bender's playing a new position, he's a rookie, and it's preseason. What's the joke?

6. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

i agree with this more. No one is talking about Moore and hes making a stink about it as much as kendall did.

7. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

yes washington did pay him the million he asked for.

8. Jetcane

Jetcane New Member

Once kendall opened his trap, and the FO didnt give him the money four months ago, the stage was set.

He acted like a real d1ck all through TC, and an unhappy PK was not going to help this team.

If they had quietly resolved this in the spring, and he came to play, yes, he would have helped the OL. But it just didnt go down that way.

Bender has played LG for about one week or so. He wasnt good last night, but he'd have to be a superman to have done so.

And if he was a superman, he wouldnt have been a sixth round pick.

9. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

Shame on the Jets - Not giving him a raise should have been a conditon of any trade!!!

10. DevTeam

DevTeam Well-Known Member

I don't think you can tell another team how to spend their money...

11. DOOM

DOOM Active Member

Kendall's a bi-polar preeteen primadonna.

12. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

Bingo! I agree completely. Since when is Kendall Steve Hutchinson.

13. ButtleMan

ButtleMan New Member

I dont think they could of started him at LG once the animosity began. Kendall showed he didnt give a fuck on the field during the first pre-season games.
    Who's to say that he wouldnt of tanked it on the field during the season as a big FU to the Tangini for not giving him the mil?
    Once the Jets refused his demands and Kendall kept complaining about it, there was only 1 option for the Jets and they just did it.

14. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

Kendall didn't want to be hear, period. Good riddance I say, but we need a replacement, bad.

15. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Still heer, still gald he's gone. Still happy with our front office. If your short sighted enough to think that line was gonna be that much better with a 34 year old average at best guard, good for you.

THe O line was ignored for the most part in the Herm/Bradway years and is still a work in progress. Seeing if Clark or Bender is a long term answer is better for the Jets then caving to a problem child like Kendall.

LG is a problem today. So is RG and possibly RT. Fixing all of those will take time.

16. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Would Kendall have made our OL better, absolutely he clearly is a decent starting caliber NFL LG. Does that mean to this team today he is worth more money? That's a management decission. This team is rebuilding and made a decission to trade a good portion of this year draft to get what looks like 2 very good players at two very important positions. We clearly need to upgrade the talent on both lines and with a war chest of money and next years draft I fully expect us to be highly engaged in the FA market.

This team is rebuilding. Last years 10 & 6 mark was largely do to no mistakes, no injuries and a schedule that comes around once every 10 years. Building a team is a process, not buckling under to Kendall may cost us a game or two this year? As far as the process of building a solid elite team, this is still a blip on the radar.

17. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Didn't Kendall play with the second unit in the preseason? Based on your logic, preseason means nothing and playing with the first team is an indication that your first team ready, Bender should be given the same curtesy as Chad. The fact that Bender sucked last night like Chad means nothing, it's preseason.

18. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I have a feeling that the moment the offensive line gets their legs under them and starts blocking to a decent level, be it mid-season or 3/4s of the way through it, Clemens is going to go in immediately. This was bound to happen with the O-line, as has been said in this thread, with or without that bum Kendall.

Pete Kendall is not the argument with the O-line, and anybody starting threads about it is obviously caught up in the argument of paying Kendall what he didn't deserve to stay and have his skills go down the toilet in green and white. The argument is that, like DBJ said, the FO didn't address the O-line well enough to stopgap his eventual departure.

19. For those of you who feel a 34 year old disruntled interior linemen is/was gonna make or break our season, if that truly is the case....we'renot super bowl nor playoff worthy anyway.

20. GreenMachine

Pete Kendall...HOF