Jets player you just cant stand past or present

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jkgrandchamp, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

The Jets also did get the pick used to select Hugh Douglas in the Moore-Moore trade. I am unwilling to say that trade was horrible from a Jets perspective.

Current Jets player I cannot stand is Justin Miller. He sucks from scrimmage. He is adept at being penalized. He went to the William Bartee School of Intercepting Passes. He is a turd off the field.

2. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

Can we vote for Terry Boobway? All the hate directed toward many of the current jets in this post is thanks to him and his eye for stars like Doug Jolley, Justin Mac, R. Wash, Doug Brien, etc.

3. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

4. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

Wayne Chrebet-Somebody had to go on record. His hurdle job against the Bears and fumbling that cost us a game. He made the team because his only competition was Charles Wilson.
    Ken O'Brien- For hanging Al Toon out to dry over the middle and ending his career early. Human sack machine. Teams didn't have to use tackling dummies they used Ken O'Brien. He made Drew Bledsoe look like Steve Young scrambling.
    Joe Walton, Lou Holtz and Rich Kotitte. Walton for 7 years of incompetence that made Herm look like Bill Walsh

Lou Holtz- His rah-rah college style was stupid and he couldn't even complete one year. A quitter and I lose televisions whenever I see him on it.

Kotitte- Where do I start? Never seen a team so ill prepared to begin a football game in Denver. The whole team was out of shape and what was his offensive philosophy? I don't know because it just plain sucked. He should have never graced a sideline in the NFL.

Honorable mention: Blair Thomas, Roger Vick

5. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

I have some more. Jerry Holmes, Marion Barber and Kyle Brady.

Jerry Holmes couldn't guard me now. He just plain stunk up the place and Joe Walton kept him around. Marion Barber because he was a 2nd round pick who couldn't run or catch. All he did was special teams. Joe Walton kept him around forever.

Kyle Brady- Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. Bechts older brother. Both were horrible picks and Brady could get fingered tackled by a 5'6 130 lbs cornerback. We could have had Warren Sapp or Ray Lewis.

6. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Chrebet kept us in far more games than he lost us, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just like I think you're a little warped on this gem. :)

7. LWC611

LWC611 Member

Blair Thomas

8. jets94nj

jets94nj Active Member

what are u talking bout? it was afc championship. pats were out

9. jets94nj

jets94nj Active Member

sorry dude thought u ment 98

10. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

You could always count on him for a pass interference in the end zone, too.

11. LWC611

LWC611 Member

You obviously put a lot of thought into this list. But do you hate all of the persons you mentioned or is it dislike. You also mention the White Man's Club can you elaborate..

12. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

Jerry Holmes! Man, why did you have to remind me of HIM?!?!

13. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

Chad Morton. Good return man, but, the way he acted trying to get to Washington. It just never sat well with me.

Other than him, Keyshaun, for sure...

14. zoobooz

zoobooz Member

He was just a total tease and disappointment... Didn't make the hard catches and he's fragile. While he had the talent for punt returns 90% of the time he did all he could to avoid any contact. He didn't even look like he was trying.

For punt returns look at a guy like Tim Dwight - he might get hurt but you know he's giving 110% everytime he steps onto the field.

I love Coles, Keyshawn, Chrebet... those receivers are fearless and always out there putting their necks on the line for the team wherever the catch or block without regard for their own safety. Granted, not as explosive, but I'd take them any day of the week. Those are the kind of guys that you build around.

15. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Did Green Guy just get owned by Carl Barzilauskas??? This board never runs out of surprises.