Jets sign Wadsworth

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Don, Mar 26, 2007.

1. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

Hey...I heard Jason Sehorn was available...and Lord knows how we need a cornerback...

2. DaBallhawk

DaBallhawk Well-Known Member

awwwwww poor guy. he kept fighting. what a great guy he is. everyone, please donate a dollar or two for mr. wadsworth :sad:

3. IneedJesus

IneedJesus New Member

Pats sign Adalias Thomas...

we sign Andre Wadsworth

I smell SUPERBOWL HOMEBOY!

4. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

do you ever contribute anything besides being ignorant and demeaning to people? you are awfully sarcastic for someone that doesn't seem to know much about anything

5. jasonjets

jasonjets Member

Wow, I just read through this whole thread, and I have to say DaBallhawk may be the most ignorant, dumb person on this board. I don't even understand how a person can have such little intellegence, it is amazing. DaBallhawk, you should shut up NOW before you make more of a fool of yourself. Basically every single person in this thread is now against you and thinks you are just a complete moron. Stop while your WAYYY behind!

As for the signing, I agree with the consensus here. It is a low risk, high reward. Most likely, he will be nothing, but you never know, he could have trained for the last 7 years and come back as good as ever. I like the signing and like how Mangini and Tannenbaum are being a bit gusty. Not many GM's would go after a guy like this, but in hindsight it could really pay off.

6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's like somebody pushed Daballhawk's self-destruct button.

7. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

its Daballhawk, of course he doesnt....hes completely terrible at arguing anything that involves obvious logic, so his only choice is to be a smart ass ignorant (Bad word of choice) who tries to get as much attention as he can possibly can, even if it means looking stoopid

my guess is he makes fun of the word stoopid

Anyway, Wadsworth doesnt seem like a bad pickup. I like how Mangini is rounding up all the busts that were supposed to be great. Someone is bound to come out of their shell and be productive. I hope its both but I am willing to be that one of them (Haynes or Wadsworth) will stay, and one will get cut. My money is on Haynes.

8. MAJORPAYNE

MAJORPAYNE New Member

Good signing! Our FO has a good eye for talent.I have no reason to doubt the moves they make. Neither does anyone else on this board . So what if you're not impressed, who ever heard of Ben Graham a 38 year old punter who had no NFL experience........before mangini talked him up? how did that work out?

"Dont throw cupcakes at glass house either"

9. jasonjets

jasonjets Member

Ben Graham was signed pre-mangini era. And he is like 32. But I know what you are trying to say, even if your facts are mixed up.

10. DaBallhawk

says the guy who thinks a 32 year old "football player" who's leg is about to fall off, who hasnt played football in 8 years, will turn into a star. :rolleyes:

#70 DaBallhawk, Mar 27, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2007
  11. DaBallhawk

thats the spirit! :rofl:

12. hydro51

hydro51 New Member

i didnt read the entire thread. don t know if ths has been pointed out. supposable the jets view him as a OLB. not DE

13. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Meh, two surgically repaired knees and a 32 year old body that has not seen competitive football for 6 years. On the upside there's no question he'll be hungry. The Jets need to spoonfed him a small bite at a time to keep him 100% invested.

Odds on this turning in to anything we could get excited about? 100-1.

14. hydro51

hydro51 New Member

but there still 1 :up:

15. DaBallhawk

alright, fixed.

16. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

again i said he has a 2nd chance to become one...you gotta learn how to read, kid...or maybe you just have to give up when you're wrong

17. baamf

baamf Active Member

I applaud your attempt at humor, and it would have been a good joke, BUT....

By using periods instead of commas you defeated your entire meaning.

Keep trying....

:smile:

1.000.000 = 1.

18. DaBallhawk

wtf does that matter? who cares if its his 2nd or 25th chance to become a star? thats not the point. the point is that you seriously believe that he will become a star.

19. Quack

Quack New Member

For those yakking about this guy's age, he has sustained injuries but he doesn't have the wear of a 32 year old NFL player. He definately has the tear, but you can be assured by his workout that the wear is nonexistant.

Think about it this way: How much better would Ellis be right now if he had taken a few years off? The man is gonna be 30 in June and as much as I hate to say it he doesn't look like he has that many more years in him (three, maybe?) at the moment.

20. DaBallhawk

ohhhh noeeee here comes teh i-net sheriff! he wrote "BUT" instead of "but", what a moron! let me guess: arizona state? everyone laff at him!!! :rolleyes:

funny.