You guys think Coleman will start?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Big Cotch, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

He's still not a stud.

2. JetsLookingforDWare

AND STUDS ARE THE ONLY GUYS WORTH HAVING DAMMIT!!

3. Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet Active Member

now we are paying THREE DEs that are NOT starters! KIMO THERAPY, BOBBY HAMILTON and COLEMAN. I wonder if it might have been better not to have three guys that are basically third stringers and get a DE like PATRICK KERNEY and pay only one salary? Three salaries for non-productive types does not make much sense. That is only my opinion!

4. jasonjets

jasonjets Member

Coleman is a starter, and could be a very good one at that, with some playing time.

Also, why do you always capitalize names?

5. Coach K

Coach K New Member

dont see it happening

6. Coach K

Coach K New Member

coleman will start, and kimo will rotate. coleman wasnt just some regular back up, he saw alot of time. and theres a reason for that.

hes not spectacular against the run but due to pass rush skills he shows flashes and creates penetration from the end spot.

its definitely an upgrade, dont expect any other big signings at DL this year. they might draft someone to mold this year but our front 3 will be coleman-robertson-ellis. plain and simple.

i think mangini likes what he saw in robertson in the second half of the year. hes going to work with him more, especially since robertson was easily one of the best players near the end. ellis was solid but dissappeared at times.

and we all know "speedslow van oldslobbin" was the reason there was so much penetration in the run d. hed get stuck by the LT and the LG would sodomize Vilma.

anyways, cheers