Aaron Rodgers

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Sep 21, 2024.

1. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

what throw are YOU talking about? the one GW couldnt hang onto? fine throw, that.

the TWO game ending INTs? are ducks ducks that the WR cannot make a play on.

v Bills hes saying red line... whcih is 5 yds from sideline... thenumbers are 10yd in.

AR has a HUGE open space tp ut the ball in but throws in WAY UNDERTHROWN FALLING AWAY WHEN HE US UNDER NO PRESSURE.

Says WR shoudl be closer to sideline but his throw is still way off

Ralebird likes this.
  2. Losmeister

again, behind unplayable for thr WR

shit throw

3. REVISion

REVISion Well-Known Member

Can I ask why you're so passionate about this when you admittedly don't watch the games?

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Ryan Fitzpatrick on Rodgers throwing Mike Williams under the bus

"why can’t he shoulder ALL the blame in the media and then get behind closed doors with Mike Williams or the whole offense or the whole team or anyone else that isn’t doing their job and tell them he needs more out of them The need to set the record straight at the expense of someone lesser than just hurts me."

Ryan Fitzpatrick on X: "This response is the biggest thing I don’t understand about Aaron….can be super charismatic, his swagger gives teammates the ultimate confidence BUT why can’t he shoulder ALL the blame in the media and then get behind closed doors with Mike Williams or the whole offense or the https://t.co/JyEhoX1DVP" / X

Losmeister likes this.
  5. Losmeister

b/c it's a disease.
    i can still watch the tape. ;-) (less painful)

cval likes this.
  6. Losmeister

its entirely rudimentary.... why AR chooses to be a PRICK is beyond

#186 Losmeister, Oct 17, 2024 at 10:29 AM
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2024 at 11:18 AM
  7. BrowningNagle

That pass wasn't being completed even if Mike Williams was exactly where Rodgers wished he was

the Jets got the ball at the 30, managed to move it only 10 yards (due largely to a penalty on buffalo). Rodgers threw 4 incomplete passes and his only completions were a dump off to Conklin and a dump off to Hall.

(one of those incompletions was a Rodgers fumble -thank God for the tuck rule)

It was 3rd and 16 he wasn't completing a pass beyond 16 yards, he hadn't the entire second half. And then he threw up that pathetic throw to Williams and blames him. WTF

Ralebird and ouchy like this.
  8. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

tell me you didnt watch the break down of what the redline was and where williams was supposed to be without telling me you didn't watch the breakdown

9. BrowningNagle

I actually did watch it. Big deal, the nerd from ESPN explained what red line means. The Jets are disorganized and out of sorts with the QB every single week. But its never Rodgers' fault

Ralebird likes this.
  10. dawinner127

Fooled me if you if you came away watching that and blaming Rodgers for that when Williams ran a lazy ass route.

Also he should be blamed for how he played in Minnesota -- which he was and took accountability for. He played like dogshit.

11. BrowningNagle

The entire Orlovsky video was based on Rodgers' perspective and Rodgers' story. It wasn't a breakdown of Williams' side of the story. We never got his perspective, unfortunately.

Williams is an NFL veteran who has played at a high level too but we are to believe he suddenly became lazy with the Jets.

12. dawinner127

There's no "story".

Learn ball.

13. BrowningNagle

haha okay

14. REVISion

Is it more likely that Rodgers, who has been with us for 2 years and been with our OC for many more years, threw to the wrong location, or that Williams, who has been with us for 1 year and been with our OC for 0 years prior to this, ran the wrong route?

SOJAZ and IBLEEDGREEN17 like this.
  15. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

I didn't watch the breakdown but I understand the red line the Jets use and Williams was at most a yard to far inside, which was no big loss since Rodgers was looking right at him. The red line doesn't end 5 yards behind the route. This is from the ESPN recap: With the Jets trailing 23-20 in the closing minutes, Rodgers threw deep for Mike Williams but the pass was short and Taron Johnson came up with a diving interception.

16. dawinner127

[​IMG]
    He isn't even close to where he needs to be.

I know some of you guys hate Rodgers as a person, but at least be objective and call it what it is. This isn't even up for debate. Williams ran the wrong route and is in the wrong location.

Rodgers also isn't looking right at him. He's holding the safety and its a blind throw to the redline where Williams should have been.

REVISion likes this.
  17. BrowningNagle

He threw to the right location it was just weak. 40 year old QBs often throw weak passes downfield as their skills erode

18. REVISion

Rodgers' claim is that he noticed Williams too far inside at the last second and tried to alter his throw which resulted in the bad throw. Seems reasonable enough to me.

NY Jets68 and ColoradoContrails like this.
  19. BrowningNagle

you can accept his excuse making. It’s cool. Im not though and I don’t think it was a good leadership move anyway

20. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

The pointer isn't showing the redline. Its 5 yards off the sideline, not 2 yards. The corner did a good job of bumping him inside, but he's still basically on the route. Blaming the wrong route is for when a guy stops on a go route, or breaks in when it was an out. Even ESPN stats the throw is short, like everyone else who saw it. More importantly, regardless of what we think here, what do the WRs think of his excuse to the media?