Just another idiot kicker

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by BrowningNagle, May 16, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Surprised no one is talking about Harrison Butker

His speech made me laugh I haven’t heard anyone talk like that in a long time, maybe ever.

even the old fucks I know down at the legion hall don’t go that far, and he thought it was a good idea in a commencement speech?

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I don't belong to social media and I rarely look things up, but Holy Shit, what a moron. If I was graduating and I was present I would have walked out. He's probably friends with those Tate brother douchebags and sends them kind words of moral support.

My FATHER is responsible for my comportment, not my MOTHER. It was a man's world, alright. He didn't want that for me, to be dumbed down, to be overlooked, to be robbed of my accomplishments, to be seen as lesser because I was female. We all joke about stuff, and I CAN take a joke, but I've been in many situations where it just wasn't funny.

"You respect yourself, Daughter. I know what men are, because I am one. That doesn't mean I disrespect women, I just know what it is."

"Don't ever be beholden to a man."

My personal fave: "If you ever bat your eyelashes or shake your can to get what you want, you'll disappoint me."

I miss my father terribly.

3. jetophile

P.S.: He has a stupid mouth.

[​IMG]

Now here's a story. The old man used to work for this crazy ass Born Again, who belonged to a crazy ass Born Again Church: The Church of the Nazarene. It's precisely the kind of nonsense that Butker spewed.

His crazy ass boss and his crazy ass wife would constantly invite us to Church functions, which I absolutely refused to attend. Years later, they switched to a radical Baptist Church that was this side of crazy ass Calvinism.

Anyway, the nail in the coffin with these people was the crazy ass boss's crazy ass wife got "reprimanded" and got in serious trouble with the Church Elders. Wait until you hear why.

The crazy ass wife was the Church Secretary. One of the congregants who also worked in the Church office was getting married, so the crazy ass wife thought she'd be nice and cut out some modest wedding dresses from bridal magazines and tack them to the office bulletin board with hearts and congrats. Big mistake.

A male member complained to the Church Elders that these revealing pictures displaying harlots could cause arousal to any man that came into the office let alone developing, impressionable boys. What was she thinking? I am not kidding.

The photos were not in the least what ANYONE might consider objectionable. It was like when closeted gay people who are brought up in a punishing environment regarding sexuality become the loudest, most hateful, vociferous homophobes in the room.

The crazy ass wife cried, she apologized, she felt demoralized, "I need to be a better wife by example." What the Fffffffff?! And the old man's crazy ass boss did not disagree with this brow-beating bullshit. Seeee yuhhhh! The old man got another job . . . PRAISE THE LORD!

The hilarious point of all of this is that organized religion is the root of all evil, especially when it's weaponized for the control of others.

4. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Well-Known Member

Mostly no one has listened to his actual speech. I have, and it is not what the media has portrayed it to be.

5. jetophile

Is it up for interpretation because he didn't specifically say barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen? o_O

It's a free country, and people can say what they want. However, it wouldn't surprise me if Butker starts complaining that he's being persecuted for his religious beliefs when in reality he's just a dick.

Religion often comes with a built in sense of entitlement and arrogance because "God agrees with me, and I don't answer to you." It's perving people under the radar in an acceptable arena.

That's all well and good, but where idiots such as this lose their footing is what a surprise it is that other people outside of their circle are not required to like or agree with what they have to say. I'm also gonna hazard a guess that you're not female.

6. BrowningNagle

I just can’t believe the balls on that guy.

Standing up and talking to a bunch of female college graduates and telling them they will make good housewives

7. Jets OG fan

Jets OG fan Well-Known Member

Always sad when people take opportunities like this and turn them into politically charged virtue signaling. Dude sounds unhinged. Go back to the caveman days with that horse shit. Bigots always hide behind religions to appear righteous. They aren't.

8. Bills over Jets

That’s not what he said, because you didn’t listen to the speech, but ok.

9. Bills over Jets

Why is he a dick?

10. BrowningNagle

you are godddamn right I didn’t listen to that whole idiotic rant

11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I tried but the guy has douche oozing from every orifice. Skipped through a few times and gave up.

12. jetophile

abyzmul likes this.
  13. jetophile

'What kind of person celebrates death? It's amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side..." - Rashard Mendenhall on the death of Osama Bin Laden

Kinda like that.

14. Bills over Jets

I would expect nothing less. You’re definitely the type to blindly read a headline from msnbc or Fox News and believe it immediately without reading anything for yourself, and then start commenting to others about how it’s right or wrong as if you know what you’re talking about.

15. BrowningNagle

yah okay…. I got daughters bro, I don’t need to meticulously consider what the kicker for the Kansas City Chiefs thinks of them

at least he made his kick in the playoffs though eh?

Wide right everywhere else but Highmark Stadium lol

16. Bills over Jets

But you need to form a judgment about it and comment how stupid it is on an Internet forum, without even knowing what you’re talking about? Proving my point here

17. BrowningNagle

yeah cause his comments were stupid. He’s entitled to his opinion as I am about them

18. Bills over Jets

You don’t even know what his comments are LOL.

19. BrowningNagle

I saw them dickhead

20. Bills over Jets

LOL ok man. Congrats on being the clickbait audience. Good luck to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.