ZW is Trash!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by VegasMav, Nov 13, 2023.

1. NJJets

NJJets Well-Known Member

Oh, simple then. I see Zach. I see Zach sucks. I no longer want to see Zach. I’ve been wasting all my time with evidence.

2. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

I mean I agree with all those points. but you also have to be rational about things.

like for instance, I see 500 million dollar mega yacht. I want it. I'm going to bitch about how much I want it all the time until I have it. But I can't have it.
    at some point you have to be an adult and accept a shitty situation for what it is and realize bitching about it doesn't do anything

3. NJJets

NJJets Well-Known Member

Nonsense. I don’t have to accept this at all. There were options, there still are. You can opine all you want on Siemian and whether he’s better or worse than Zach. It doesn’t matter, Zach is bottom of the barrel bad. You don’t just throw your hands in the air and say welp, we’re all totally cool that we’re gonna suck so let’s just leave this kid in for no reason,

Ralebird likes this.
  4. GasedAndConfused

he's bottom of the barrel bad for a starter yes. thats why we traded for rodgers. in what world is there an average starter just sitting around waiting for a call?
    the only possible upgrade would have been to lure brady out of retirement. and I highly doubt that was anywhere near realistic. all these other supposed options fans shout out were either not possible or a lateral move at best

5. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Sometimes I have to pinch myself that this is a real life nightmare and not a dream.

Playing Zach is Fan Cruelty

6. NJJets

NJJets Well-Known Member

Yup; completely disagree

7. GasedAndConfused

thats fine. you can think simian and boyle are better. and that we should have signed wentz or traded for dobbs or signed matt ryan. doesn't really matter. Clearly you just need to vent at this point and I shouldn't expect anything reasonable so go ahead vent

8. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Remember the game against the winless Bengals where Gase supposedly didn't have Thanksgiving dinner with his family because he was watching film instead, and then the offense was still horrendous because he was so bad at watching film? This reminds me of that.

BrowningNagle and stinkyB like this.
  9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

10. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

in olden days we used to sit around the campfire and listen to our elders talk about "meaningless fantasy stats, you have to watch the games"

11. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

But you have to know what to look for

12. NJJets

NJJets Well-Known Member

Only Gased and Confused knows what to look for. Your opinion is stupid and does not matter.

13. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

14. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

not to mention the terrible Mac Jones is undefeated against Zach Wilson

ouchy likes this.
  15. MDJets

MDJets Well-Known Member

I mean again, you think Sieminin and Boyer is the answer?

16. MDJets

MDJets Well-Known Member

I think we have better opportunities with Fields. He puts up numbers on the ground with his feet and like the Ravens gives another offensive weapon and more opportunities. Yeah Fields throws InTs but the they would have better chances of scoring. I am disappointed we didn’t land Fields in that draft day.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  17. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Fields is a decently risk averse quarterback when it comes to interceptions especially when you factor in that they’ve played from behind pretty much his entire career. His problem are the sacks and fumbles. He holds the ball for an eternity and fumbles games away.

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  18. GasedAndConfused

unless we basically ran a wild cat with fields I don't see how it would help. and teams would adjust quickly. his best bet is to backup lamaar

19. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Again, I think they're options that need to be explored. It really doesn't matter if they're better or worse than Zach as things have pretty much cratered. If neither guy is capable of running the offense at least as good as Zach, isn't that an indictment of JD's poor decision making at the QB position? Boyle supposedly was bought over because he knew Hackett's "system". In the preseason season, Boyle didn't look that bad in the limited action he got against the 3's and 4's so there's no real harm in trotting him out there. At the very least, Zach will hopefully understand his roster spot isn't a lock given his lack of production. Semien was just a BS signing to quiet the critics by JD. Along the same lines as cutting MC I. Saleh is terrified of exploring any other option than Zach Wilson most likely because his marching orders say Zach Wilson plays no matter what. At some point, Zach Wilson will have to be held accountable for his lack of production. They can't coddle Zach forever.

20. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

Another trash performance, by the great trash Wilson, put a fork in this season!