2023 - Week 10: New York Jets vs Las Vegas Raiders (SNF)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KY Jets Fan, Nov 7, 2023.

?

Who will win?

1. Jets

2. Raiders

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Crosby might well be our Mo Lewis. Who knows...

kevda5n9ne, SOJAZ and papapump like this.
  2. JETSJETSJETS17

JETSJETSJETS17 Well-Known Member

Surely nobody is waiting all day for Sunday night this week.

stinkyB, papapump, Brook! and 3 others like this.
  3. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

As down as I am about Monday it was what I thought would happen when Rodgers went down against the Bills. So it all balances out. The Raiders are as wonky as us and our defense could cause them to meltdown. I picking win here.

kevda5n9ne likes this.
  4. Get me the Damn Ball

Get me the Damn Ball Well-Known Member

This will be a loss. Adams goes off for 150 yards

5. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

Jets are 4-4. Now the OC during the OC's presser he was ask what they do well... are you ready for his answer.... NY POST: Jets' awful offense 'unbelievably frustrating' for Nathaniel Hackett (nypost.com)

The question to Nathaniel Hackett was simple, one asking what he would consider the strength of the Jets’ offense — the slumping and historically poor Jets offense — as they sit more than halfway through the season with nine weeks left to dictate their postseason fate.

He didn’t say the running game, with budding star Breece Hall.

He didn’t say quarterback Zach Wilson and the passing game, either, which would’ve been questionable but at least something specific.

Instead, Hackett’s phrasing implied the Jets are still trying to figure out their most powerful attribute, still searching for answers as to why early-game drives, red zone, third downs and just about everything else have been unsolvable this season.

WTF... 8 games in and they have no Fking clue. This OC talks about consistency yet the team can't sustain anything remotely resembling consistent execution. As other posters have stated this could be the beginning of the end for this regime.. Personally, I think it started a couple of games ago...

I no longer believe in this HC, CS or GM when they inexplicible stick with a QB that is an abject failure. When they refuse to try anything different and have the gaul and audacity to trot out the same under performing players then I say you reap what you sow. Fk em all....

6. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Drop the puck.

7. Savatage

Savatage Well-Known Member

Per Saleh, Billy Turner is out this week. Thank God!

Cman68 and SOJAZ like this.
  8. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Raiders looked completely rejuvenated last week. The Jets offense is just beyond putrid. Raiders take this one.
    Looking forward to Baghdad Bob at the presser tell us Zach is still the best option after he shits the bed again this week.

9. Pepsiguy5

Pepsiguy5 Well-Known Member

Just because of the chaos factor that seems to be in the air this year I could easily imagine the Jets losing ugly to the Raiders this week and then somehow, against all odds, luck their way to another win against the Bills after the season is all but officially ruined.

But at this point I'm afraid that tailspin followed by flaming crash is probably the baseline expectation here.

10. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

The Jets defense should eat a rookie quarterback for lunch, and I doubt the Raiders' ding-dong-the-witch-is-dead momentum will have a long shelf life.

The Jets should win (probably easily), but if they don't, I expect the excrement to hit the spinning device.

11. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

Sloppy ass ugly win incoming....breeze mvp

12. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

I think it is safe to say the Jets front office wants Zack to start. This became so obvious during the Michael Kay Show when Saleh said "I don’t know. You got me; I’m going to plead the fifth on all this one".

One could argue that it's not all Zack's fault. But the kid is broken. He is so afraid to get hit, that he can't even look downfield anymore. When the players and even the coaching staff do not have any faith in Zack, how can you expect the team to go all out? They should be able to beat the Raiders paper, but will there be enough effort from the team to do so?

Sometimes I wonder if the Patriots and Jets should exchange QBs. What do they have to lose? Even Trevor Siemian is a better option at this time in my humble opinion. As a result, betting on the Jets to win over the Raiders seems hopeless and futile.

I bet you even Zack does not feel he should start.

One can only hope that Aaron might be able to get Zack's confidence back up. He is in a dark place right now and I believe most of his problems are simply mental.

I am not saying he is a good QB, but surely he can play much better than he has.

I hope for Zack's sake he finds a way to take advantage of a not-so-good Raider's defense.

Zack I am praying for you, may God be with you ... amen

Pepsiguy5 likes this.
  13. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I was going to say, "well it at least frees up my sunday afternoon to go fishing or do other stuff".... but it's supposed be shitty and blowing 20kts here on sunday, so there goes that

14. Pepsiguy5

Pepsiguy5 Well-Known Member

Patriot fans praying for the Jets QB to not totally embarrass themselves. Maybe this is the signal that we've reached rock bottom and can start heading back up.

Given hindsight I think the Jets clearly would be in a more stable spot right now if they'd started the season with Mac Jones up to speed and backing up Aaron Rodgers. Who knows... maybe the Patriots staff even could have gotten something out of Wilson as well. Good trade if we'd done it 6 months ago.

Patriot likes this.
  15. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

A Christian Patriots fan praying for the Mormon Jets QB.

God is gonna be confused as hell

Brook! likes this.
  16. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Post of the month. How about a Muslim Galatasaray fan rooting for a Mormon Jets QB? What is the verdict on that?

Cman68 and Savatage like this.
  17. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Cman68 and Brook! like this.
  18. GreenFan15J

GreenFan15J Well-Known Member

Jets offense is a steaming pile of hot vomit.

If Jets loose to the other steaming pile of hot vomit.

I will add to the two steaming piles of hot vomit.

I vote Jets to win.

19. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

The good thing about this game is something will come out of it either way.

If we win were still right in the thick of a wildcard race.

If we get humiliated on national TV for the second straight week it will force our hand to change something.

Jets79, SackRecord99 and Brook! like this.
  20. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]