And now for something different... Zach appreciation thread...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by burf, Oct 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  2. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

Newflash throwing for 245 yards and 2 td's and losing the game isn't a "elite performance". It's something decent quarterbacks do every freakin week in the Nfl. Zach Wilson appreciation thread after 1 good game out of 3 years and playing his worst game as a Jet the week prior? Also the dumbass costly fumble at the end of the game where we could of won the game was just Zach Wilson like? Nothing to appreciate. Hes so bad that the 1st game he has over 200 yards and a 100 qbr fans are praising him like hes Joe Namath, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Justin fields sucks ass and he had a way better game than Zach yesterday, they both still suck ass. Zach Wilson still hasn't gone 1 entire game without doing anything stupid. People acting like he did something special yesterday, thats how bad he is, that after throwing for 245 yards and 2 tds, that decent qbs do on a weekly basis in the Nfl people are saying see doubters he proved you wrong hes "future", no he is fucking not. NEwsflash when the game was on the line he still choked up the ball and we lost the game, let us know when anything he does anything where we actually win the game, and don't start with the defense shit because any team who plays patrick mahomes sees giving him 23 points as a win. This should be renamed to "Zach Wilson appreciation thread for not stinking like he usually does".

#42 jets4848, Oct 2, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2023
    James Hasty likes this.
  3. bicketybam

I turned the game off when it was 10-0. I recorded it but haven't watched it yet. Based on the amount of posters whose stance was that Zach is the worst QB to ever lace up cleats but now is the future, I'm expecting to see vintage Joe Montana when I watch this later on today. I mean this is incredible.

SackRecord99 and dawinner127 like this.
  4. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

It was hands down the best game he played since he’s been in the league but a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while. What’s the saying? Fool me once. Shame on you. Fool me twice?

If he plays like last night the jets will win a lot of games this year. That’s for sure

KY Jets Fan and DrM like this.
  5. bicketybam

If you thought last week was his worst game as a Jet than clearly you haven't been following this team. I don't give a shit what you say.

6. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

So says the guy who turns the game off when its 10-0 and calls other guys "fake jets fans" because they attack the losers in this organization. Never in any other game has he self sacked himself and checked it down when the game was on the line, he was mentally not there.

7. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

What is crazy is that his "best game" still ends with a game ending turnover

he played pretty well though. Repeat the performance

jets4848 likes this.
  8. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

yeah that's the problem he can't go one game without doing something that baffles your mind, there's plenty of quarterbacks out there who can match his numbers without the mental lapses, people who think he is the future after 1 decent game are out of their minds. 245 yards with a 100 qbr isn't exactly out of a world performance, but people acting like it is because its Zach Wilson that just shows how bad he really is or has bee up to date, We still held the greatest quarterback in the league to 23 points, a "above average quarterback wouldn't have had a brain fart at the end and would of won us that game yesterday and not fumbled the ball at the end".

#48 jets4848, Oct 2, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2023
  9. bicketybam

Ok thanks the chuckle

10. bicketybam

Again you don't know what you are talking about. His game last year against NE in NE was far worse. So was his game against Jacksonville last year. Plently of people here dislike me but other than maybe one or two posters, you won't find anyone who disagrees with me on this. So will all due respect, you have no idea what you are talking about.

11. bicketybam

Are you trying to say that the game ended with 7:24 left in the 4th with the Jets training by 3??? Is this a serious take? The Chiefs ran 15 fucking plays and killed the clock. That's in Wilson's fumble? Wow. Just wow.

12. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

You do not know what your talking about and you will defend the losers in this organization so bluntly that you are dending Zach on which game was his worst which they were all so bad and attacking the greatest qb ever to play for the Jets because he said something negative about the losers currently running the organization, you clearly do not know what you talking about, you lost me at Namath ain't shit and overratted. After that I think your the true "fake Jet fan" as no real one would ever say this.

13. bicketybam

How I am defending Zach? I'm just correcting your completely ignorant statement. As bad as Wilson was last week it wasn't his worst performance as a Jet. That sure sounds like I'm propping him up, eh? Holy. Shit.

And enough with the Joe Namath rhetoric. You probably had to Google who he was.

Acad23 likes this.
  14. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

Just making false ignorant accusations as always dude why do I even bother I'll be the better man as I told someone yesterday I'll just ignore you, anyone who says Namath is overrated and aint shit and constanstly defending the biggest bust in Jet's history and the regime who has averaged 5 wins a season can't be taken seriously anyways.

15. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

“Wow just wow” shut up dude, you are annoying. Stop putting words in my mouth

16. bicketybam

Show me where I'm defending Zach Wilson. Just because I pointed out your false claim doesn't mean I'm defending him.

17. DrM

DrM Member

maybe by losing his stupid headband, his brain was able to expand and allow him to breathe.....

18. KY Jets Fan

KY Jets Fan Moderator

It should be in the YT video I posted in the weekly Zach breakdown thread.

It wasn't an egregious overthrow but it was still a bad miss from him.

19. KY Jets Fan

KY Jets Fan Moderator

C'mon man. People can change their opinion when presented with new information, it's called being an objective human.

Zach had a good game last night against the defending champs. Let's just hope he can continue to string games like last night together or even continue to improve.

NCJetsfan and Borat like this.
  20. bicketybam

Words in your mouth?

What is your definition of a "game ending turnover?"

Color me nutty but that usually means the offense turns the ball over with no reasonable chances to get the ball back or they turn it over so deep in their own territory that that other team can score the winning points without moving the ball.

You said what you said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.