Best QBs Available?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by heartpumpsgreen, Sep 11, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe

joe Well-Known Member

2. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

I'm pointing out it's not an opinion. There is a reason white isn't starting anywhere and only got a 1 year 4 mil contract. I can make it easier. tom brady is a better QB then zach wilson. it's a fact. I don't need to quote numbers or look up stats. anyone who has watched them both play would agree. it's blatantly obvious. that same way of judging can transfer to anything.

why do you think players watch film instead of studying stat lines? the proof is in the film, not in stats. Huff had a great game yesterday. it's factual. most people here seen it. his stat line? 27 snaps, 0 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 INTs. a big fat zero. any "stat watchers" would say he was awful last night but anyone who watched the game would see factually he was great. people were saying 5th round rookie QB DTR was better then zach. he finally got to play yesterday and was awful.

If you can't understand that concept then IDK how we can discuss anything

KingRoach likes this.
  3. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

You are pointing out nothing more than your own opinion! You don't get to decide what everyone agrees on - because they don't!

Do you really not understand what an opinion is? Do you not understand what "literally" means? Do you really believe that your opinion sets the standards by which we compare players? No wonder you have such a hard time communicating here.

4. SackRecord99

SackRecord99 Member

Do you think Zach would start on any other team in the league if we cut him tomorrow. Do you think he would get a 1 year / 4 million contract? Only the jets are tied to this guy and would let him play meaningful snaps.

5. GasedAndConfused

I believe you can't understand that some things aren't really subjective. It's not my opinion. and people often agree on wrong things. I mean hell there is a group of millions that think the earth is flat. they all agree it's flat. if you tell them it's factually a sphere you know what they will say? the same stuff you say to me.

So let me put it this way, If i was to tell you, the earth is flat how would that conversation go. lets just try it

6. GasedAndConfused

He' get more then 4 mil for sure. IDK if he'd start anywhere else though. He was a backup to start the year and has been the worst starter pretty much over the past 2 season. as far as teams I could see him starting on, Maybe pitt, I think he'd start over pickett. maybe chi if they weren't committed to fields still. maybe ridder in ATL. The worst starters right now are probably bryce young, ridder, pickett, fields and zach but it'd say zach is above those 3 currently and about on par with fields. obviously young is only 4 games into his career so will probably get better (maybe) but it's not great for him when stroud and richardson look so good already.

7. Ralebird

Okay, let's try this another way. Do you believe there are people in this world who have the opinion that Mike White is a better quarterback than Zach Wilson? If so, do you believe they are all wrong? What makes you right and them wrong? Other than your ego, why is your opinion so much better than theirs that yours is the only one that matters? It is certainly true that some things are not subjective - I literally quoted objective statistics in an earlier post, but your opinion is purely subjective - it is the product of your own eye test and beliefs and the rejection of most objective statistics.

Actually, the earth is neither flat nor a sphere but that has absolutely nothing at all to do with this discussion - just like Brady and Huff. Try to stay on track.

8. GasedAndConfused

it is on track and you will see that. just humor me.

I'm saying the earth is flat what is your response to that

9. Ralebird

I won't even consider responding to that until after you respond to my questions previously asked in posts 683 and 687.

10. GasedAndConfused

this is my response. just give it a chance and you'll see

the earth is flat, what do you think about that?

11. Ralebird

I think you constantly ignore what others say and attempt to derail conversations by going off on irrelevant tangents. You also seem to believe you are owed answers to whatever you post but simply ignore the questions of others that you find uncomfortable. That's what I think about that.

12. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

13. GasedAndConfused

I haven't ignored anything. I answered every question you've asked over and over time and time again, except the last one. you've answered 0 of mine. so in the effort of being somewhat fair, why not humor me and answer 1 question and you'll see it's relevant and how it'll answer your last question to me.

the earth is flat. what do you think about that?

14. GasedAndConfused

lots of people angry that they bitched all week and were proven to be wrong yet again. it's a never ending cycle.

15. Ralebird

Post 683 - 3 questions.

Post 687 - 4 questions.

16. GasedAndConfused

I am answering it. this is the answer. you'll see if you give it chance. if you aren't willing to then you are forcing yourself to not have your answer. so i'll give you one more chance to get your answer or it's pointless

the earth is flat. what do you think about that?

17. Ralebird

You're entitled to your own opinions; you are not entitled to your own facts.

18. GasedAndConfused

well i tried man. not much else to say

19. Ralebird

Well, you could say the answers to the questions asked of you. Questions regarding what you posted relative to football, not geology.

And you could provide the certificate from the NFL that says your opinion is to be treated as fact at all times regardless of how many disagree.

20. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

wait, so what shape is the earth? You can’t just throw something like that out there with no follow up….. not flat…. Not a sphere…. Is it a cube? Is it a triangle? Please tell us what shape the earth is.

GasedAndConfused and bicketybam like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.