What do we do now?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GreenWhiteandGold, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I'm team "any port in a storm."

sozopol likes this.
  2. Ralebird

The team is undefeated, the only way the season is 100% over is if they don't adapt to the situation and make some big changes. You're right to point at Douglas because the ball is firmly planted in his court. He better not be sleeping tonight!

SOJAZ likes this.
  3. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

Every time I think of Wentz I just think bear killer. He’s in the same class as the other QB being thrown around. Rather one of them.

Poeman and sozopol like this.
  4. Ralebird

I like animals, I don't hunt or fish but in the grand scheme of things does it matter whether it's a bear or a flounder?

5. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

remind who? I k ow the jets are going to be unwatchable again. SO i stopped watching at half. We not be watched unless national TV and I have a few minutes Hilites et cet is all I'll be doing. VEy fee posts here too.

6. sozopol

sozopol Well-Known Member

What language is this

I like it

7. cbman13

cbman13 Well-Known Member

Try and win by leaning on breece and cook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. JetFanInNE

JetFanInNE Well-Known Member

He plays like dogshit everywhere but Philly. Colt McCoy (god help us) is the best option

SOJAZ likes this.
  9. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

Nothing we are f-ed the defenses will now stack the box daring the worst backup qb to make money throws, Unless we get a competent quarterback we are doomed, thank you Joe Douglas for getting us a 100 million dollar qb whos 39 and not fixing the offensive line, this guy is a genious I tell you! Best Gm in football, Greenbay would of definately said no to that trade if we refused to give them a pick swap I tell you! Not sure how he keeps finding undrafted gems but can't sorround your prized offseason aqquistion with a decent offensive line. I mean Zack Wilson and Mike White both got injured last year because of a incompetent offensive line, how can you bring in a 39 Aaron Rodgers and not give him a competent offensive line?

#89 jets4848, Sep 12, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2023
    SOJAZ, mezzavo and Jets-N-Terps like this.
  10. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

Jets season being already over aside, this is a major problem for the modern NFL The league is QB centric. A team sport that relies on one player to make or break a season is ridiculous. To have your season end because one guy goes down is ridiculous. NFL has to come up with a solution. Possibly exempt QBs from the salary cap for a start.

11. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

not true a team
    Of this caliber should
    Of had a competent backup qb not a head case who clearly proven he sucks and 2 offensive coordnitators now shown that they cannot trust him. Jets with a competent qb are a 11-6 team

#91 jets4848, Sep 12, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2023
    Wahoo likes this.
  12. JetFanInNE

JetFanInNE Well-Known Member

How about baseball exempt a pitching rotation from the luxury tax? Or the NBA exempt one max salary from each team? No, teams just need to learn to be smarter in their spending.

13. twown

twown Well-Known Member

My dear old grandma had a little rhyme for every occasion. Whenever she caught me lazing about on the couch watching football, she would sigh and say,

Just a few minutes of watching the Jets,
    And then you must Hilites et cet.

Fiftynine likes this.
  14. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

LMAO..shut the game after the Zach interception. Played some video game and went to bed . At 330 am something in my brain said to check out the Jets score (disaster I thought)

Well wow wow holy moly this is NOT the SOJs..

Team didn't give up...and QB Wilson, surrounded by the uber talented WR Wilson ,did enough to beat the opposition . Not to mention 3 intercepts 84 yrd TD and punt return for walk off win..JUST AMAZING

The Defense will keep us in every game imo...Prayers for Mr. Rogers ! But if we somehow beat the Boys next week I will be downing the SB Soma:D

James Hasty likes this.
  15. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

This season’s goal has been lowered to try and sneak in the playoffs, get some of the guys the experience for the next qb

JetFanInNE and Jets-N-Terps like this.
  16. papapump

papapump Well-Known Member

J. Winston an option?

RevSmitty73 likes this.
  17. RevSmitty73

RevSmitty73 Member

Baltimore won the SB with Trent Dilfer at QB. Not saying this D is equal to that D, but they should keep us in just about every game. If we can run the ball and get somebody in here that can be competent or Rodgers can coach Zach up, we could make the playoffs.

18. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Of all the available free agent options, Wentz might be the best one. Ryan and Foles are garden gnomes back there.

Mayve a Trace McSorley or Jeff Driskel type? Guys that can run around?

They’ll bring someone in because they have to but none that’ll really significantly help us barring a trade.

tomdeb and Savatage like this.
  19. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Our o-line was a complete mess last night and got out HOF QB injured.

The only way we were winning that game was good defense aand solid running game and a timely throw every now and again.

Zach had one horrendous throw other than that played decent. To keep winning the O-line and Zach have to play better.

This fan base is unbelievable. Our HOF QB gets hurt after 4 plays with all the hype from the offense season. The game plan was drawn up with AR skill set in mind. Our backup QB came in did not panic and carried the team to victory against one the best teams in that AFC and this fan base wants to shit on him.

NCJetsfan and ColoradoContrails like this.
  20. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Good for Zachary.

Let’s see what a week of practice with the ones and a game plan tailored for him can do for the milfhunter.

NY Jets68 likes this.