Corey Davis Retires

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by SOJAZ, Aug 23, 2023.

1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

I don't see why the raiders would give up renfrow. they are looking to compete. the cards are fire sailing right now. The bucs could be as well but may wait until the deadline to move some players. evans is in his final year, will retire before they can win anything and is over 30 and probably look to chase a ring on his next deal so really those 2 are IMO more possible then refrow

2. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

They may not. I think they would foolish to give him up, but his numbers were way down under Josh Daniels last season. He was under utilized. I have seen it speculated that he isn't a fit or what Daniels wants, and that he could be on the trading block. They may be looking to compete, but imo they aren't going anywhere except home in December or January when the season ends.

3. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

everyone's numbers on that offense was down. same with devonte adams and darren waller. the whole offense was poor last year outside of jacobs. even carr had one of his worst years and then was released

4. Jets79

Jets79 Well-Known Member

My wife is a HUGE Raiders fan

I felt bad for her when they hired McDaniels…he’s just such an unlikeable guy and I’m not just saying that because he’s a Patriot…

He sucked in Denver, he fucked over Indy at the last minute, just a douchebag who rode Brady and Bill’s coattails

If he succeeds as an HC on his own he’ll be the first Belichick coach to do so

5. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

Did someone offend you? I'm probably older than you. So what your point?

6. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

Well, guess what the Jets thought differently, and Brownlee and Gipson made the team. I guess they saw enough of both to make the team. That's huge considering both were undrafted and the Jets thought enough about both that they didn't claim any waiver wire guys at cut down.