www.sellthejetswoody.com

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Coming soon!

Hang in there

Click for now and give us a few months for the full website. We will bring him down.

www.sellthejetswoody.com

Woody!

Enough is enough

Sell the team to an owner who cares. You are not the answer. Give us Jets fans a chance.

NYJetsO12, James Hasty and burf like this.
  2. Nyjets4eva

Nyjets4eva Well-Known Member

Let’s all get aboard this jet

3. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

This is pretty lame guys.

Dierking, Jets69, Aero and 1 other person like this.
  4. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Does he have any family members we can kidnap? Figuratively speaking of course.

5. burf

burf Well-Known Member

I read he's gonna speak to the media this week... can't wait (gag)...

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  6. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Hopefully regarding what uni's we'll be wearing next time we play

NY Jets68 likes this.
  7. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Those unis are another thing we need to fire. Or in this case, set on fire.

Ralebird, Dierking, NYJetsO12 and 2 others like this.
  8. george sakell

george sakell Well-Known Member

This is pointless he’ll never sell the team. 50 years of no playoffs here we come

9. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

Sorry Brooke, but this is pointless. He's not selling a cash cow like the Jets, as well as his key to one of the most exclusive clubs in the world. But even if he did decide to cash in, how long do you think it will take a whole new ownership to get things up and running? Talk about a "tear down"! I honestly don't know, but I can't recall any new owner being able to see their new team make it to the playoffs, let alone win a SB.

I sympathize with your anger and frustration, but save your money and effort and aim in a worthwhile direction.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  10. rscherwin

rscherwin Well-Known Member

If they fire JD, and keep Saleh, I'll be delighted to chip in to fly the "Fire Woody" plane over the facility as my final act as a Jet fan.

Agree that he has no reason to sell the team. But frustration, coupled with bad, loud press will, at a minimum, give him pain that the fans feel

11. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

He won't sell. He's a sadist punishing us all ..and we are the masochists on the receiving end

I feel like checking in here with you all from time to time

But unless new decision makers are brought in the Team is unwatchable ..(spits on the floor):mad::mad:

Champ69 was right all along ..his Posts should be honored not laughed at (oh..maybe a little heh)

12. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

I liked your Post

But frankly I would be willing to go through that teardown once again jus to see that Total Loser WJ be REPLACED

Remember bad companies have poor management and it starts at the TOP

13. george sakell

george sakell Well-Known Member

14. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

It’s like a restaurant with roaches and one star. Changes will only be made when people stop spending.

15. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

I think it depends on how much money someone offers him. He bought the team in 2000 for $635M. It's now valued at $5.4B, which is roughly an increase of $220M a year. The team's annual income is about $130-140M a year. He's 75. How many years does he have left? If someone offered $2B over the value, he might budge. Who knows...

P.S. They are increasing ticket prices for next year (good thing I never go there) an average of 12%. No playoffs for 12 years and I believe the worst record in the NFL over the course of the last 6 seasons.

16. chandler

chandler Well-Known Member

sympathize with the frustration and admire the energy, but feel strongly this is the wrong direction.

i am biased because i think JD and Saleh did good jobs and we're headed in the right direction. Also i migth be wrong in this but my understanding is Woody has been keeping his nose out of football decisions.

I am not an expert on GM or CS but there are people whose opinions i value who think both are excellent. We are very young and in a very tough (toughest) division meaning we are likely guaranteed more difficult games than most.

i think we're better served supporting our team (top to bottom) as best we can so we can better attract top tier talent at all levels. Why do we want to encourage a perception that we're a mob with pitchforks even after a season where there was significant improvement. (yes frustrating falloff after a good start, but lots of key injuries and we played the season with a QB tied behind our back).

We should keep our chins up. With a few realistic tweaks i think it's reasonable to expect a 10-7 season or better