2023 Fantasy Football Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by FinnishJET, Aug 5, 2022.

1. No Fly Zone

No Fly Zone Well-Known Member

He will have to drop someone, probably a light-weight player, I'd look into that as a factor, if he has strong players he'll get weaker with his drop.

Philly's schedule isn't that bad. I know its only 1 week but AJ Brown took a lot of catches away from Devonta Smith and aside from last year he's been healthy over his career and igles have the moustache as the QB back up so not much of a drop off if Hurts goes down .
    The Rams offense runs through Kupp but how healthy is Stafford? If he's not healthy it could be an issue for Kupp to come anywhere close to what he did last year, their back up QB isn't close to his level. Jets schedule is brutal through the bye week, not sure Moore will be a top WR over that period so it could be 9 games with mediocre results from Moore. I'd probably take the trade depending on who you can pick up on waivers and if you have a strong RB group so you can flex a RB in the w/r/t slot.

2. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

2-0 for the current champions, but we play another 2-0 team this week, will be an interesting game, we have a couple of banged up players already.

3. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Coming for you ..

K'OB likes this.
  4. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

Feels Nice to take down #1 in the league. Didn't think i stood a chance

5. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

His team has been kicking ass. I have him next week so I staring 6-5 square in the eyes.

6. Cidusii

Cidusii Well-Known Member

I'm just happy that my ridiculed Jets Defense pick panned out! Elijah Moore, not so much.

7. No Fly Zone

Nice win... I've been lucky so far but that can change quickly

8. dawinner127

Playoffs starting this week! @No Fly Zone on a different level, gonna be hard to take you down

9. No Fly Zone

I've been very lucky especially in the draft, I was slotted perfectly. I just checked my waiver claims and FA pick ups, the only 3 that did anything were Tua, Dallas D and Gibson but mainly because of his return yards. Josh Allen hasn't lit it up much lately so being heavy with Bills D, Josh and their kicker could easily wipe me out especially against Cinn if I make the championship game.

10. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

I'm just glad to have scraped in to the post-season after a long losing streak. I had 6 players designated as out in the same week a few weeks ago.

If Cimini were here, he'd have said that I had "reversed into the playoffs".

11. Baumeister

Yeah he has been humming along all year. My team shit the bed down the stretch. Constellation bye baby! :rolleyes:

12. Baumeister

Are you playing as Mr. Clean?

13. dawinner127

Mr. Clean is @NYJFOREVER

14. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

That’s me!

3rd most points scored in the league, had some bad luck early. Quite the run I’ve made.

Baumeister likes this.
  15. Cidusii

Cidusii Well-Known Member

It looks like my late run into the playoffs may end here against No Fly Zone. The predicted points difference is insane!

16. No Fly Zone

Good luck today... if the Bills shit the bed you should have an easy win... should be close either way...

17. ConcordeChops

I think Allen will bring this home for you with rushing TDs.

If not, it’s been an absolutely undeserved steal in the final game - I thought I had paid the price for poor RB drafting.

18. dawinner127

Unfortunate ending to the finals here. I would be shocked if this game gets made up. @ConcordeChops @No Fly Zone

We are having this problem in one league I run.

19. ConcordeChops

Yeah, it’s not over but not sure where they go from here. I thought they may sub Week 18 for Week 17 but that has its own problems with players resting.

20. No Fly Zone

No idea what the NFL will do, you can't give KC the 1 if they cancel the Bills / Bengals game and you can't allow Balt to win the division if Bengals lose this week and Balt wins... I think the right thing to do is play this game next Thursday and arrange playoff games around the results. It will all work out eventually.

As far as fantasy goes most championship games were last weekend... the right thing to do is take week 18 stats from Bills / Bengals and use that to determine league champs "if" they don't resume the Bills / Bengals game. Some people.. and I won't say who... started Josh Allen and the Bills Kicker in championship game.