Studs and Duds week 11 vs NE

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GasedAndConfused, Nov 21, 2022.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Only the Jets.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

All I know is that Denzel Mims was wide open in the EZ. I blocked the rest of it out.

3. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Jets79 likes this.
  4. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more. And Saleh seems to agree too. It will be interesting to see how LeFleur does calling plays with MW under center, starting with the Vikes. LeFleur probably has half a play book available now that he couldn't even think of using with ZW playing QB. Can't wait!!!

5. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

eh I mean bam went off and looked better then ty. ty just had the 1 long run. he's still the worst RB on the roster even if he had 1 nice run.
    I will say j-rob doesn't look like his old self so either he is injured or still not right from his previous injury

6. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

He was very good this past week vs Chicago, why would you even have a slimmer of doubt that he won't do the same vs another dogshit defense in Minnesota?

I would argue MLF has more at his disposal now knowing that his QB is actually competent and can get the ball out quickly and accurately. There are clips surfacing around the internet and Twitter where it doesn't even seem like ZW knew the plays being called. The more I reread your comment I can't tell if it's bait or a troll. Disgusted with myself that I'm even responding.

I can't find the other play but there is one where Zach hands the ball off when the entire OL is pass blocking + WRs running routes and Duane Brown turns around at Zach like WTF are you doing, it was a pass, not a run

Footballgod214 and Jets69 like this.
  7. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be shocked to know that Zach was taking snaps without knowing the play... it actually makes sense in a way.

Zach's issues can't be fixed in a few weeks... and I hope they don't try and shoehorn him back into the line-up...

8. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what part of my take you have issues with....just saying MLF can use much more of the playbook with MW under center than he could with ZW. And now that MW has shown he can handle the 'easy throws', MLF can open the book up even further.

dawinner127 likes this.
  9. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Misinterpreted your post. My apologies. We are in agreement

ouchy likes this.